Toribash
Original Post
CAN I JOIN RPRPER
HEY GUISE CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAIN I LOOKS REALLY COOL AND GOOD I'M A 3ERD DAN AND WIN ALL MY MATCHES PLESSSZ

but for real, I'm back. Heads up - played a few aik. matches, and I am TERRIBLE. gonna need some practice to get back up to par, but lookin' forward to it. 1 thing - for some reason, I can't figure out how to keep my clan tag when I play on multi servers. It shows up in single, but not online. Any help?

love ya guys
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
Someone add this pro!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
drrrr drrr drrrr I figured it out add me to RAWR in toriclans! I GOTTA REP THE GOOD SHIT!
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
Originally Posted by gill066 View Post
HEY GUISE CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAIN I LOOKS REALLY COOL AND GOOD I'M A 3ERD DAN AND WIN ALL MY MATCHES PLESSSZ

but for real, I'm back. Heads up - played a few aik. matches, and I am TERRIBLE. gonna need some practice to get back up to par, but lookin' forward to it. 1 thing - for some reason, I can't figure out how to keep my clan tag when I play on multi servers. It shows up in single, but not online. Any help?

love ya guys

Clan tags are automated now. Only if you are invited to the clan, you cannot wear it in mp.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by gill066 View Post
played a few aik. matches, and I am TERRIBLE.

dont worry, i still clap 90% of my matches
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Kabolt wants to be in RAWR clan
Hey guys can i join RAWR clan ? i have a youtube channel so u guys see how good i am
( www.youtube.com/kabolt1337 )