Ranking
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Also, link mod please, bquad

oops, sorry. been a while since i uploaded any kind of mod for a replay xd
added
Dude. That's actually pretty good.
Only part I didn't like was how held you were at around frame 1480, but the vault after it evened things out, sexy vault brodude

Also teach me how to boom xdxdxdxd
Name: Sullivan (Like to be called Sulli)

Why do you want to join? I wish to join this organization to improve my ability to Parkour and also enjoy my time with the many awesome people here.

Who's your favorite traceur on toribash or in real life? Divine

3 parkour replays:
Blu-Parkour!.rpl

COOOL!.rpl

Parkourboss.rpl
First freerun,maybe finish the mod.Maybe
Attached Files
nervau_parkour.tbm (30.1 KB, 3 views)
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
SwagMaster101 Application
Hey peoplez, so I said I would finish my mod before I applied but I had some technical difficulties so Im gonna apply now,

Name: Josh
Skype: I honestly forgot, I mainly use TS so I havent downloaded skype to my new computer.
Why do you want to join: I want to improve my parkour and have a a good community to give feedback on my work
Favorite traceur: In game I gotta say Swexx, and for irl... Gotta say Luke Albrecht
3 Replays:
Attached Files
SM PK Park flow 2.rpl (401.4 KB, 4 views)
Sm- the flow.rpl (441.6 KB, 3 views)
SM-Construction flow.rpl (147.1 KB, 7 views)
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
Is this going inactive?

I legit just applied.
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
Pretty sure it's because Xioi is a bit inactive, Ill add everyone to the members list in a few.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Pretty sure it's because Xioi is a bit inactive, Ill add everyone to the members list in a few.

Oh ok. Didn't know that Xioi was inactive, my mistake.
So this still exists huh, if anyone gets any interest to get this up and running again then post a reply. Might setup a discord to get something going or such
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.