Toribash
Original Post
[GFX] 2 signatures
hey guys ^^

i've made these 2 signatures is 2 days xD

what do you think about?

|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
smudge tool with a good scatter and opacity/flow jitter...
btw... i'm winning the sotw with deadspace one =D
Grunge effects do looks cool in sigs some times,but work with creating some fractal CS art work.
Expand your horizons a little bit.

4/10 on both of these sigs for lack of creativity.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
i've made them both for the same sotw...
the first i've made was the sasuke one... but when i finished it, i read that the theme was videogames (FUUUUUUUU) and i made one with a deadspace render i used for a sign time ago... and i decided to use the same style =/ that's why they are similar =/
Ok for one, don't use text, it most of the time makes the sig fail.
For two, you shouldn't make it as cluttered because it doesn't look good at all, looks like a pile of brushes and effects slapped on.
Don't make them too bright, geez, how'd you manage to make that second one? you must've been looking at it for quite a bit, looking at it for a few seconds gives me a headache, turn the saturation a little down or pick some calmer colours.
Choose better lighting, over all the layers, make a layer with a black and white gradient radial layer, make sure the white is in a corner where the render is near and then the black in the less wanted parts because right now, you have random light parts and dark parts on it, once you have the gradient sorted, just overlay it on 100% opacity.
When you do that effect with dark edges, please actually look at the rest, because it looks fricken unnatural and weird with 2 dark parts. Also, make it less visible and don't give out the fact you did 2 blurry edges and lowered the opacity slightly, make a different shape, blur it more and make it much less visible.
Another thing, the flow - you should make the background less sharp and more flowing so the render and the background go together perfectly because right now there's a huge clutter in the backgrounds, especially on the second one.

I hope that helped lol.
Last edited by Praeter; Aug 10, 2011 at 09:24 PM.
Tint is sex.