Toribash
I don't know there's an email address called "@toribash.com" Just to let u know to sign up to facebook u need to have a valid email (Ex: something like hotmail or yahoomail.)
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by S0uL3aTer View Post
Flame forging is more expensive than selling them.

Actually, it depends on the seller. You can make an awesome flame for 200k, but sell it for 350k.

+Profit.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Actually, it depends on the seller. You can make an awesome flame for 200k, but sell it for 350k.

+Profit.

I don't see many people buying newly forged flames though.
Originally Posted by S0uL3aTer View Post
I don't see many people buying newly forged flames though.

To expensive, probably? Also not all people wanna buy it, I mean they can make flames by theirself right? By pressing CTR-L? Correct me if I'm wrong..
darkshadow8
not dead
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
To expensive, probably? Also not all people wanna buy it, I mean they can make flames by theirself right? By pressing CTR-L? Correct me if I'm wrong..

So only old flames are of any value, because you can sell them cheap when you don't want them anymore. New flames are for the rich
best way is to buy a booster..sell old items and buy em chep and sell um 1k or 500tc more like that!
Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
best way is to buy a booster..sell old items and buy em chep and sell um 1k or 500tc more like that!

Well, you can find deal finder with more lower priced items, so selling item with higher price are pretty much worthless, right?
darkshadow8
not dead