ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Trivia For Items (Blue Belt Max)
Ok, i have 7 extra items and i want to make trivia.
Rules:
-trivia is for beginners up to blue belt max. which means if u are brown belt or above you can't enter.
-trivia will have 7 questions. each user can attend to answer only one question (which means maximum number of items one can win here is 1.)
-in answering post u have to copy original question, answer on it (hopefully correct) and hope u are first who answered correctly.
-each question is linked with one item so decide which item do u want and answer that question only
-there is no deadline, i will announce when trivia is over (when there are all 7 winners and when i answer all posts)

Questions:
1.What is Hampa's full name? (first and last name) [Aqua Primary Gradient]
2.What gender is Lady Gaga? [Chronos Blood]
3. Is this correct? 2+2=3 [Chronos Ghost]
4. Is it true if you masturbate alot you can get blind? [Chronos Timer]
5. Do you hate moderator "Chozo"? (hint, correct answer is "yes") [Chronos User Text]
6. You have to watch following clip and describe in detail what did you just saw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2Kw98BtEg [Marine Force]
7.Do you think i was over the top with fifth question? (hint, correct answer is "no") [Marine Secondary Gradient]
Winners:
1. Roflman80 wins [Aqua Primary Gradient]
4. ProPo361 wins [Chronos Timer]
6. davidrules wins [Marine Force]
7. TheParkour wins [Marine Secondary Gradient]
5. Ilvsy1 wins [Chronos User Text]
2. and 3. Monotono wins [Chronos Blood and Chronos Ghost]
Trivia finished, close thread
Last edited by zaozec; Oct 21, 2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: update
Originally Posted by Zacnick View Post
Answer to #7. No
-----
I really need that Marine Secondary Graient!

unfortunatley you are brown belt which makes you too high rank to participate in this trivia
6. I saw a 31 second clip of a movie I saw 2 years ago with Christian Bale taking Mentos and then dancing to a song, all the while getting high from the mentos-induced state. He then proceeds to take an axe and murder somebody, and then lets out a breath of freshness. What a victory!

Bruce Wayne is mad disappoint at the sight of the man playing him in Chris "Mindfucking Inception" Nolan's Batman movies performing such a thing through such drugs. We all know that the drugs in Batman Begins were so much more effective than Mentos. C'mon, you gotta kill people with stronger stuff.

Mentos, they're more effective than marijuana, and they are perfectly legal. Line-up to get your packs now!
Noobs <3
6. I man gets crazy after eating mentos. Random music plays. He then decides to murder his friend/roomate with a chainsaw.
-----
If I missed that 7. Nope
Last edited by BlitzorGT; Oct 19, 2011 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
7.Do you think i was over the top with fifth question? (hint, correct answer is "no") [Marine Secondary Gradient] No
5. Do you hate moderator "Chozo"? (hint, correct answer is "yes") [Chronos User Text]

Yes.
4. Is it true if you masturbate alot you can get blind?

Originally Posted by ProPo361 View Post
Answer to 4: Nope.

thats correct
you are white belt
you won Chronos Timer

You cant get blindness by jerking thats superstition
-----
Originally Posted by davidrules View Post
6. I saw a 31 second clip of a movie I saw 2 years ago with Christian Bale taking Mentos and then dancing to a song, all the while getting high from the mentos-induced state. He then proceeds to take an axe and murder somebody, and then lets out a breath of freshness. What a victory!

Bruce Wayne is mad disappoint at the sight of the man playing him in Chris "Mindfucking Inception" Nolan's Batman movies performing such a thing through such drugs. We all know that the drugs in Batman Begins were so much more effective than Mentos. C'mon, you gotta kill people with stronger stuff.

Mentos, they're more effective than marijuana, and they are perfectly legal. Line-up to get your packs now!

That is good answer, and its correct when i eat mentos i feel like Christian Bale in that movie...just unbelievable freshness.
You are blue belt
You won Marine Force
-----
Originally Posted by BlitzorGT View Post
6. I man gets crazy after eating mentos. Random music plays. He then decides to murder his friend/roomate with a chainsaw.
-----
If I missed that 7. Nope

Hey you can attend only one Question, make up your mind and read rules
-----
Originally Posted by TheParkour View Post
7.Do you think i was over the top with fifth question? (hint, correct answer is "no") [Marine Secondary Gradient] No

That is correct answer
you are orange belt
you won Marine Secondary Gradient
-----
Originally Posted by Ilvsy1 View Post

Yes.

Man first i saw your nick i knew we have something in common
I HATE CHOZO TOO
you are blue belt
you won Chronos User Text
-----
Originally Posted by Eustass View Post
Answer for #7 :

Yes

Thats incorrect answer, besides TheParkour already answered correctly
-----
Since noone is attending to answer 2. and 3. question im gonna give Chronos blood and chronos ghost to first random user to show up and post here + 200 TC if he answer both questions correctly
Last edited by zaozec; Oct 20, 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Monotono View Post
3. Is this correct? 2+2=3

No.

Since you didn't answer both questions you are gonna get just Chronos Blood and Chronos Ghost
-----
Trivia finished, close thread
Last edited by zaozec; Oct 21, 2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump