Toribash
Hah thanks and i'll get parkour up this week. promise.

Did a few madmans while i was away in poland, back and so on
but none good to show, so i made one today, enjoy,
Attached Files
#Xioi#M- WekLe.rpl (272.2 KB, 57 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
hi xioi

opener was a bit generic, nothing too special
first kick was nicely aimed, good job
second boomhit was beautifully executed
I disliked the way you did the last dm, I feel like you could have done some sort of corkscrew kick into those joints. Actually it looks like you tried doing, but gave up and scrapped that dm. maybe if you didn't get lazy on the endings of your replays?
:^)
Pretty much what Rial said, You make beautiful dms but that ending was super dissapointing.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks and yea i tried making a cork kick into it but just gave up.

haven't posted anything in a while since i'm working on parkour replays for Matarika and his video series. so soon there will be parkours up.
Yet again however i've made a decently shitty madman in something around 40 minutes.
Enjoy
Attached Files
#Xioi#M- SpeedStick.rpl (356.5 KB, 69 views)
Opener was a bit wonky, i didn't like the grab kick, other than that, awesome replay!
sweet skeet too.

ICA Stig/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
1."Posting parkour replays within some days"
2."And will be posting some parkour after new years."
3."As i said earlier. Some parkour will get up eventually, have worked my ass of. for now, "
4."When i get back there will be a parkour replay or two up a day or so after c:"
5."Hah thanks and i'll get parkour up this week. promise."
6."haven't posted anything in a while since i'm working on parkour replays for Matarika and his video series. so soon there will be parkours up."

Dms were great but the opener was boring for some reason.
I like the bowling skeet. xD
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I too felt the opener was a tad boring. It was kind of twitchy too, unlike your parkour. The opening kick was nice, but grabbing really should be avoided in openers (and you're a tad too grabby in this replay anyway). You really shred Uke though, that part was great. The skeet was good even though the skeet itself wasn't very technical. Cool replay.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thanks all, And Xlr, To be honest, I've gotten bored of making Parkours right now. Might take a brake of them for a little while to get my passion for them going again.

Have another fast madman, Nothing really too good, found an old opener and did something of it.
Attached Files
#Xioi#M- Hyperthermia.rpl (210.5 KB, 52 views)
Bruh, it's not "really too good". Though I'd say it isn't your best, it's still something done really well. Maybe make the replay a bit cleaner by reducing the damage you receive, but other than that, sick spins and stuff
Heart of Gold