Ranking
Original Post
New forum theme
Hi guys,

We have a new forum theme, thanks nokturnal for working hard on this! headbang
We have wiped all signatures from the forums, please update them. Please don't make crappy signatures, or we'll have to get the Signature Police on to you!
Torishop is currently down for an upgrade, please welcome Shabi to the TB Team, he will be doing most of our web development work!

As always, feel free to PM myself or hampa if you think something looks out of place.

Enjoy the new theme everybody!
i think you guys could have an option so we could use diferent themes, like for example, this theme in various colors, different styles and stuff like that!

what do you thinnk of the idea?
Originally Posted by Mouta View Post
i think you guys could have an option so we could use diferent themes, like for example, this theme in various colors, different styles and stuff like that!

what do you thinnk of the idea?

Nah. This theme is fine. Don't need any pink colours.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
it could be custom... you see, only you would see the collour you picked... or the style, like an option at the usercp!
it could be custom... you see, only you would see the collour you picked... or the style, like an option at the usercp!

veb already said no.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do

plus the site developers would have to write a separate code with separate appearance files for every theme option
yeah i kow! i was just exemplifying what i meant!
dont need to worries! after all this topic is for us to tell our oppinions right?!
I think that needs to be switched to Verdana!
its been proven everything works better as Verdana...

anyhoo, nice work on the Theme.
It makes vBulletin that much more aesthetically pleasing.

something I whipped up in a second:
Last edited by Bloodkitty; Jul 12, 2007 at 01:43 PM.
Aww...I thought a fully restocked Torishop would be included with the new forum theme. Oh well, I'll get over it.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]