ES Recruitment Drive
@.@

Freelancer, GFY (GO F*CK YOURSELF)

And yea, sure dex... After the auction has ended ill change the colors for you
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
The pink suit is boring to look at. Work more on it, but don't over do it.

I love pink and cuddly stuff but that thing is neither of those, nor is it evil looking. Therefore you might consider to work more on it.

Read the title please (I=photoshop noob)
Originally Posted by solitude View Post
Read the title please (I=photoshop noob)

I know but even with little skill you still can spend more time on each part, and It's not *that* bad, I've seen worse.

And why are you people angry at me? I just saved you from spending 2k on something he didn't do.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I know but even with little skill you still can spend more time on each part, and It's not *that* bad, I've seen worse.

And why are you people angry at me? I just saved you from spending 2k on something he didn't do.

ya and you really took the time to copy/paste my text set.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
ya and you really took the time to copy/paste my text set.

That should end it.

@Freelancer

So what? He still has to get it to the right size and templates and all that.

YOU on the other hand. Just copy-pasted an image.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Not exactly worth 10k. But if you can make the BG Hydra, and the tribals pure, I might just put up about 8k :o
Last edited by Magmaa; Jul 20, 2008 at 04:42 AM.
Church of BnW
Ahem.. pretty much 99% of texture work now is just pre-made vector brushes over a background. It can look nice, if well blended and carefully thought out, but the truth is that most people just randomly apply generic and tasteless tribals to a block-colour background.

gl with selling this, anyway.
Originally Posted by IdiotForce View Post
That should end it.

@Freelancer

So what? He still has to get it to the right size and templates and all that.

YOU on the other hand. Just copy-pasted an image.

Pft, proof please.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by solitude View Post
@.@ This is my first set I made... Please don't criticize me.

hehe your set is cool, your trail isn't So your set is thumbs up Good work.