Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

It'd be very cool of you could fabricate an AI to use as a worker in Origin.

yeah . thank I'm going to work on that when my laptops up and running.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Ok so I've been doing some thinking on the issues of the toribash AI issues I brought up earlier.

I can get around having to figure out how to recognize joints and click them by just making a TB script where you can edit joints via integer values, this seems obvious but it took me a minute to remember TB has scripts.

And in terms of how to feed it game info, if it saves the replay every turn it can open up the replay in notepad and parse out all relevant info. It'll prolly need to delete it after or memory will become and issue lol.

This honestly doable.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Yeah sorry, elite. Been busy and plus my cord to my laptop is fucked. Looking into getting another one.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Yeah sorry, elite. Been busy and plus my cord to my laptop is fucked. Looking into getting another one.

It's aight man we all have lives.
hi im mitch i like programming live in england (GMT +1). doing python in school and nodejs outside of school doing some web design. i'm 15. I agree to the rules and I want to join because I wanna learn from you guys and possibly collaborate on projects together in the future.
Last edited by mitchy; May 6, 2019 at 06:55 PM.
Originally Posted by MercuryVoid View Post
hi im mitch i like programming live in england. doing python in school and nodejs outside of school doing some web design. i'm 15. alright i dont kno what else thanks bye

Hello, your application is missing the following:
  • Timezone
  • If you agree to our rules
  • Why you want to join

I'll give you 24 hours to update your application with the required information, if nothing is changed you'll be denied.

Update: Welcome to toricode.
Last edited by hanna; May 6, 2019 at 06:57 PM.
If you guys want a discord I can make one, depends how many people would join.