Toribash
Original Post
(M) Midnight Recruitment

(Click to get to our Clan Thread!)

Hello and welcome to the Midnight Recruitment Thread.

Do you think you got what it needs to become a Midnight?

Then feel free to apply! you can post here, or send a PM to Unicorn!

We have no requirements. Except that you shall appear every now and then on our Clan Thread and Discord!
Add whatever u feel like we should know about you, replays, art, useless talent, anything!

Questions can be asked here or in a PM!
good luck!
Last edited by Unicorn; May 6, 2018 at 05:17 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hi, i would like to join.
I am currently in bue but would like a "real" clan.
i am skilled at boxing, wushu and am becoming quite skilled at spars.

if replays are wanted i can send them, just ask.
Useless talent: accidently moderating servers essentially, poeple seem to hate it. i mean by this that i will basically shut anyone down who is being a "d*ck". *cough*Blaqdad*cough*
Hi... my info is all useless, aswell as all my post apperently. I should really read the thread rules lol. Anyways I have been thinking of applying for a while, I just wanted to see if this clan was a place I would like to make a home, I have decided that I would take the time to make a useless app and take the chances.

I am 16, turning 17 in april, 11th grade and I suck at school. I don't really do anything besides f with og's on psn, and lurk on the tb forums. I have been lurking since 2013 lmao. My first account was beastamoda, I got a rename for it when I recovered the password, now it is called Reaction, all my stats on both accounts. I am big into betting I don't really self bet cause I freaking suck at the game but I love making servers big because it's funny seeing people go for 100k to 300k dp's.

I am glad to get to know some of you, I would like to get to know the rest of you. Everyone seems really chill and my kind of peope. In all honosty it seems like there will be plenty of clan events in the future of the clan. Naruto was a pretty good anime in my opinion, I liked one punch man as well. I am watching bleach right now. Dragon Ball Z is next on my list... don't throw shade because I haven't watched it yet.

I am not all about warring but if I am ever asked to help in a war then I will do my best. I love recruiting though, it is one of my favorite parts in being in a clan. Oh and btw I know I switched topics at a completely random moment in the last paragraph but who cares. When people apply I judge harshly and I love it, judging people is one of the most fun things to do in real life, mainly because I work at wendys and it is rediculous at some of the people that come in. I have been in a few clan's that aren't even important so I don't really need to mention them. I have been in WAPOW, haunted, BOMB, and a few others I don't rememeber them all... oh yeah I was kicked out of [a] because I was suspected of stealing replays, I was also banned for a month for screwing up in my bet server, I learned my lesson though so it's all in the past. I'm sure most of you could just ask an admin if you really wanted to know what I did, but if it was holding me back from being accepted I would just explain it but it's pretty stupid. I enjoyed being in [a] but can't help what happens. '

I mostly playing ABD, but I spar like once a year. I have sparred with a few good people but who in this clan hasn't lmao. Anyways since I can't think of anything else to say I'm gonna post some Useless replays enjoy if you take the time to look at them lmao. The last replay isn't mine but I still thought it was pretty dope.
Attached Files
Held Him.rpl (30.4 KB, 5 views)
Saves lol.rpl (63.5 KB, 3 views)
SPlit in Lenshu.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
Hello. Im unrealistic. You can see me around the toribash forums and games once in a while and see me doing ridiculous attempts to get decaps, But that's not what im here to talk about today. I am making an attempt in joining Midnight because of all the friendly members in the clan. (And ofcourse Unicorn) This clan arose in 2018 (i think) and has been growing ever sense. I believe that i could help this clan in war's and donations.

I am 14 years of age and i will be turning 15 in december, (Pretty Far Away) I am mostly an ABD playstyler and i don't mess around with dueling cause all my items are my babies and i don't ever want to sell any of them. Half of the time i am either Messing around in ABD or Unofficial Mods. While i do love abit of ErthTK.tbm i usually play more around Mushu or Lenshu. Breaking bones is my vurtue. So the way i work is if someone is mean to me im mean to them. I think that's a bit of everyone right? And now lets talk about betting. I have an ZERO TOLERANCE SELF POLICY that denies me to be bet on. I hate it when people bet on me and it gives me stress that i can lose these people's tc. (i play for fun sometimes)

I am active weekdays from 3:40ish to 9:00 School nights, But when its weekends im available all day from 8:30 to 12:00 So i can hold up the fort pretty darn well if you ask me. I am on the scientific side of the humans, I believe in Aliens and Evolution. I am not here to change any minds but i enjoy thinking that We all were cavemen and we all became to evolve to what we are today. I believe that so many people are being rude to each other and we shouldn't be like that to each other cause we all came from the same roots. with different genetics and such. Here i left some replay's down there
Attached Files
Deactivate The System.rpl (121.5 KB, 2 views)
arMBreaker.rpl (46.3 KB, 2 views)
DecapTheSmitz.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
Fame: Your application has been denied, feel free to reapply in the upcoming weeks.
Unrealistic: Your application has been accepted, welcome to (M)idnight.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
Fame: Your application has been denied, feel free to reapply in the upcoming weeks.

Alright thanks for getting back to me on it... I will try harder next time lol
Originally Posted by Theory View Post

Im excited to be here.
Midnight Application

About Me

Soo I am trying this time let's see how it goes. Alright so I am 16 as said before turning 17 in April. I am in 11th Grade and I luckily passed all my classes the first nine weeks, now I just have to keep my grades good enough to pass 11th grade this 4th nine weeks then I can be a senior! Let me tell you about some of my hobbies, I usually play fortnite on ps4, but since I got suspended for cursing a kid out I have gotten my ps4 taken away. So here we are on toribash lol. I like to jump on my trampoline and do backflips and stuff, I work part-time at Wendy's so idk if you can count that as a hobby but it doesn't really matter. I really like riding bikes and riding wheelies and what not, I am definitely not a pro or anything but I do what I can haha. Let's see... I like watching a lot of anime shows, my favorite anime by far has to be Naruto, I have started watching Boruto but I wish that the storyline would progress a bit quicker than it is but there is nothing I can do about it I guess. My second favorite anime would have to be one punch man, I mean the guy is completely unstoppable, Satima is easily the strongest anime character that has ever been introduced to any of us. My third favorite anime is probably tokyo ghoul, mainly because the storyline so far just keeps you hooked and wanting to come back for more and see what is going to happen next, I am just so anxious to see what is going to happen in season 3, it really sucks that they aren't going to put all the episodes out at once but you can't blame them for doing what brings in the money. What else can I tell you all, well I was adopted, moved out when I turned 16 and moved in with my grandma, moved schools and made new friends. I guess my friends are pretty chill we like making a lot of memes and we all get along so that's good. I honestly don't know much more to say about myself so I am gonna move on.

Why I want to Join Midnight?

Well I want to join Midnight because I love it, well what do you mean you love it? Can you be more specific please? Yes... yes I can. I love the people in it, I love the way the name of the clan just rolls off of you tongue, I love the abbreviation, I love the way that I can relate to many of the people in this clan and what they are going through on a daily basis. Many people criticize video games and say that they corrupt you and rot your brain. They only corrupt you if you let them, and they do not rot your brain in any way whatsoever. Video games allow people to come together and talk and joke and meet new people, it opens up a whole new door for people to learn new things and explore and have fun. I have learned a lot from the time that I have been posting and meeting the people and getting know you all in this clan, I still have some that I haven't talked to all that much but for them most part I really enjoy being around you all. It is a super fun and kind environment to be in, usually when any of us are feeling down we can ask for advice or talk to another clan member about what is going on and what I have seen is positive attention towards the question or anything that is asked. I love the jokes that are made, I love the memes, I love everything about this clan. I used to be around a clan similar to this one, it took me a while to get into it but by the time I did I had such a bad reputation that it didn't matter. The clan was WAPOW, I got into it sometime near like november of last year sometime I think, it was dead clan then so I didn't see a point in staying, I was really sad to see all the members and friendships fade away after the first members of Wapow left, it happened one after another and didn't stop till only a few members were left. Wapow had always had a great friendly environment and I have been looking for that same kind feeling that I had with them. I believe that this clan is very right for me I just hope that you guys decide the same.

My Toribash Past

Well I mean I don't have the cleanest past and it is embarrassing to talk about but I don't see any point in holding back anything if I am putting all of what I have into this app. So I started back in 2013-2014, my first account ever was called beastamoda.. I have recently had it name changed to Reaction. I have had many other alts since then, all of which are completely not inactive now a days. I don't even know the names of them all but I don't think I ever got banned for anything besides scamming(like I said embarrassing). Wait I did get banned on this account for canceling active bets and resetting a match while someone was about to get 500k dp, I feel stupid for doing it and I wouldn't have done it if I knew the rules about it lol. You would think I knew not to do that by now, but the only reason I canceled and reset and banned them from the server because they both head but and it looked completely rigged and I did what I thought was right. I soon apologized to the two people that I thought were rigging.... turns out they weren't but I did apologize and all was forgiven, I took my 1 month ban, and that was that. I also have another alt that I don't use anymore named Polaz, idek if it is still named Polaz or if I name changed it, I can't really remember, all I do know is that I have three black belt accounts, and I only use one of them(Reaction). I am mostly known by my most cancerous account 3nKB I made it small because it is embarrassing. I scammed so many people on that account that I hate even typing the name of it out, although that is the account that I started meeting a lot of more popular people that have helped me to get where I am today. I haven't scammed anyone in a really long time, I don't plan on start scamming mainly because there is no point. I have a job to buy my shit and I really don't want to gain a bad rep. So far I am just known by a few people for making huge bets against Scourge and diamond, and I only bet massively on Kotminiser most of the time. 100k and 200k bets are considered high for me atm. I am only a green belt on this account I should be higher but I got stuck on fortnite for the longest time, if being a green belt is what would keep me from being able to join this clan then I will just buy some qi on monday because that is when I get paid. I have a lot of mini alts that I can't remember the names of but they are barely even important. I have received like 4 infractions on this account just recently from TyZi(he is mean beware) lol, but I have pretty much learned the forum rules now and I am posting with more caution. What else... ummm, throughout my time of playing this game I have been in multiple clans on a lot of different accounts. Shikia, Haunted, BOMB, WAPOW, Vampire, BMF, Adventure(I was kicked for being banned), x, Nitro. I am sure that there are more I just can't remember them all. I really enjoyed a few of them I just couldn't make them a permanent home for myself. My best friend in this game would have to be rcrichman, he was a leader of Shikia when we were in it together he taught me so much about this game and I learned a lot from him, I was co-leader of shikia for a long time, I was an idiot back in 8th grade though so I was probably more trouble than I was help. I used to try and get into a lot of different clans I was pretty much a beggar back in the day but I believe I have changed a lot since then.

My Favorite Things about Toribash

Well my favorite thing about toribash is betting. I absolutely love betting more than anything in toribash, the high stake bets are the most fun bets, it is the most satisfying thing to win a 100k vs 100k, or 200k vs 200k bet. When you see your toricredits go up by so much in an instant is the best feeling ever, it is like an anime girl that is around a boy that she really likes and he finally acknowledges her and she melts inside. Don't get me wrong I like a lot of other things in toribash as well that is just my favorite thing. I used to be big on gambling but it really just got to the point where it was pointless and boring for me, I believe it takes skill to bet to be honest, I know it sounds dumb but if you have been playing this game for long enough you can really determine almost everytime who is gonna win the match only few turn frames in, it doesn't always work out that way but I have gotten pretty good at it if you guys know what I am talking about. When it comes to a match like iRookie vs Natejas then it is really hard to tell before the time is up to bet so you just kind of have to pick one, I don't know why I can predict who is gonna win only a few turn frames in I just know that it works for me. That is why I love high stakes bets so much because it is usually only two good people vs each other and it is really hard for me to predict. Alright onto another thing I love about toribash, I love meeting noobs. I have no clue why but I just love it, sometimes they are surprised how good I am, and other act like I am popular even though they have never seen me once. Then some just don't care lol. The truth is I am far... very far from being close to the best person on toribash. Another thing I like about toribash is all the different mods you are able to choose from, I was playing with nord earlier and we were just playing a lot of different random mods and we had some fun with a few of them. I really like how you can move your tori and realistic gameplay, it is the best thing to watch an amazingly smooth replay of tricking or sparring or just anything else in that ally. One last thing I like about toribash is the competitive part of it, sure I like watching others and playing around, but I also like competing in wars and events. I really enjoy going against really great players that have been playing as long... and longer than me. It gives me a chance to improve at the game everytime I play against someone better than me, and I really enjoy that because I know I am not the best and I love trying to strive to be up at the top with the best.

What do I have to Offer for Midnight

Well I mean I don't think I have much that I can offer. I have can get tc for you the clan bank... I can help win wars being the fact that I don't think I am complete ass at the game, and that I mostly only play ABD. Back when I used to duel a lot I would only do abd, I would win a lot of high duels. The way I got into dueling was through my cancerous friend I had met that pretty much started everything for me... you all know this man, good ole Smurf. When I met him I was pretty much a nobody and well... still am, but that is besides the point, after I had met Smurf I started dueling I played so much abd with him that we practically started winning back and forth... it weird but we were kind of dueling partners, and if one of us didn't have the tc to duel then the other did have it. We made loads of tc and dueled and bought and sold, we haven't really talked in a while probably because he can't keep himself out of trouble, I have cleaned up my act and just don't do that stuff anymore I wish he would do the same. I think him and iTemp are made for each other lmao. I also offer to fill up a spot to being able to reach the 25 members goal that is on the front clan page. I really don't know what else I can offer besides friendship and new relationships for other members. I am good at recruiting and I am not easy on people, if they deserve to be in the clan then they will get in, if not then they will not be accepted it is as simple as that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Fame View Post

a

invited.

Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post

a

GOD DAMN
whats up with people
that application.
we'll discuss.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken