Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I guess I should specify. I'm fine with vore.

WHAT the fuck

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Vore is basically a combination of an encasement fetish and a slime fetish and, depending on extremity, some snuff fetish.

I'm on the extremely mild end of the fetish, which would be akin to being swished around in the mouth before being spit out. No actual consumption, snuff is a huge turn off.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle, I'm worried about you. Even if it's extremely mild. That isn't good to enjoy. Vore is just plain disturbing.

Eating can be associated with sexual behavior. They're both base instincts. There's a reason why food play is a fetish. Heck, oral performed on a woman has the euphemism of "eating her out". Vore is just a step further in that progression.

Besides, it's not like having a vore fetish means I'll try to eat somebody. Particularly since I'm a bottom, a vore fetish would imply almost the exact opposite.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Besides, it's not like having a vore fetish means I'll try to eat somebody. Particularly since I'm a bottom, a vore fetish would imply almost the exact opposite.

getting eaten is also vore, so it fits if you're a bottom
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
getting eaten is also vore, so it fits if you're a bottom

That was the implication.

ANYWAYS, this be anime thread, back on topic.
Finished The Irregular at Magic Highschool the other day. I enjoyed it. Excited for the movie coming out in June.

Started watching Konosuba. I already know this will be a show I can not take seriously.

Don't but its kinda funny so enjoy
-----
Just saw Naruto Shippuden ended now on the 500th episode!! That's interesting... I see a new one with Boruto is starting next season, not sure what they're doing.
Last edited by ConCon; Mar 23, 2017 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Agreed, just finished KonoSuba S2 and it was pretty funny, also i'm sure that they will make a third season.

Boruto's stuff appears a lot on my feed... So, i ended up watching some videos and already has a manga rolling, think about the actual stage of Naruto and Sasuke, multiply that for 10 and you have Boruto, what a déjà vu.

It would be great if they could atleast explore more the adult Naruto though.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!