Ranking
Finished watching Mirai Nikki, pretty good anime.
I love those PlotTwists...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ew
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
ew

Oh hush.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Things don't need to be good to be enjoyable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Things don't need to be good to be enjoyable.

completely agree

people need to not rate based on enjoyment
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
q

So, Shingeki no Kyojin s2 will start on 1st April, have you guys thought of the possibility of this being an awesome april fool?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
q

So, Shingeki no Kyojin s2 will start on 1st April, have you guys thought of the possibility of this being an awesome april fool?

Doubt it. You know how many people would stop the series out of being pissed? A good few. I've seen parts of the manga. I haven't even read it, but I can tell it'll be better than the anime.

By the way, onto KonoSuba Season 2. The series is goofy as fuck and it's making me physically laugh. I love it honestly. Ecchi as fuck though, which I never really cared for. But it sure as hell makes the show more enjoyable since it's a comedy.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
people need to not rate based on enjoyment

what the hell do I base it on then. Besides the art style or the music associated with it - or anything similar.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 25, 2017 at 09:43 AM.

I always rate on enjoyment, because that's how I will remember it, if I didn't enjoy it, it wasn't worth my while so therefore low rating. If I genuinely loved the show and got excited every episode then high rating.

No need to judge art and music and everything. Anything is good if it tickles your fancy.
just finished ciguatera
loved the first 68 chapters but the last chapter literally ruined the entire manga for me im legit triggered omg
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Jesus Christ I am loving Konosuba. This is by far the funniest anime I've seen. It's humor is right up my ally.