Toribash
Juuni Taisen is like an open book, just saying.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I'm going through Initial D, but it's not something a lot of people can get into unless you're really into the Japanese street racing scene, or just Japanese cars in general.

i'm not into either and enjoyed Initial D
but then after years with no new episodes, we got the Fifth Stage in 2012, and i just couldn't get into it again
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I love Naruto + Kitchen Nightmares

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What manga do you guys recommend me read.
It can be anything, from harem (plz no) to mecha.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post

Molester Man
are you shy? That's cute ;)

Daytime Shooting Star.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Harem as a genre is like fertilizer. It's not inherently bad by itself, but you mix it with the wrong ingredients and you get an explosive.

Harem + ecchi is usually just bad. Harem + romance has potential, but it has risk to transition into ecchi. Harem + drama has better potential, but still runs a risk to transition. You just gotta weigh the risks.

Or just say fuck it, because I'm a grown ass adult and if I want to look at anime tits I can.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Daytime Shooting Star is actually really good so far.
I have been reading it and Naruto.
I haven't watched anime in a week or so.
Have just been reading a shit ton of manga, so far the experience I have had is p good.
I feel like you learn a little more detail about characters backgrounds when you read the manga. Not the case for all though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Daytime Shooting Star is actually really good so far.
I have been reading it and Naruto.
I haven't watched anime in a week or so.
Have just been reading a shit ton of manga, so far the experience I have had is p good.
I feel like you learn a little more detail about characters backgrounds when you read the manga. Not the case for all though.

Good taste my friend, good taste.
- made in Indonesia