ES Recruitment Drive
I play on EU on a daily basis.
Add me if you feel like playing.
hipotibor#2700
Also adventure hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I have 700 gold and was about to buy the 4th wing in Naxx when they announced BRM and now I'm faced with a dilemma - buy the 2 remaining wings of Naxx or save for BRM.
There are probably going to be like 5 or 6 cards which are actually viable and meta-changing and the rest will be garbage like that crappy Rend Blackhand legendary they revealed. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

And also this
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
I play on EU on a daily basis.
Add me if you feel like playing.
hipotibor#2700
Also adventure hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I have 700 gold and was about to buy the 4th wing in Naxx when they announced BRM and now I'm faced with a dilemma - buy the 2 remaining wings of Naxx or save for BRM.
There are probably going to be like 5 or 6 cards which are actually viable and meta-changing and the rest will be garbage like that crappy Rend Blackhand legendary they revealed. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Hey, I added you.

About the nax/blackrock thing, I'm actually in a worse position, considering I just now started saving up for nax (still haven't bought a single wing), but it isn't really too hard to decide.

Considering you already have 700 gold, it should take you around a week on average to get the other 700 (that is considering you win a quest and play just a little bit more for some 10 gold rewards), then you're have around a month to save up for blackrock.
And by the time it's released, you'll have at least enough gold for 1, if not 2 wings, but remember that they'll release a wing each week like they did with nax, so that's another reason to be able to save up for the other wings later as they are progressively released.

So yeah, get the two remaining nax wings I'd say, you should have more than enough time to save up enough gold for each blackrock wing before it's released.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yes it is, it is a good challenge for any player of this game and you also get bonus cards and also some nice legenderies.
Originally Posted by Cariboon View Post
Is naxx still worth getting or not

The cards you get from Naxx are all over the map from "Completely useless" to "Core for most competitive decks" but buying Naxx is the best money you can spend on Hearthstone.

Cards like Zombie Chow, Haunted Creeper, Webspinner, Dark Cultist, Sludge Belcher, Mad Scientist, Death Bite etc. are amazing and are used in loads of decks.

Cards like Deathlord, Loatheb, Duplicate, Undertaker, Shade of Naxx, Nerubian Egg, etc. are fantastic cards for specific decks, and are absolutely core in some themed decks. Example: you'd be hard pressed to find a Ramp Druid deck without Shade of Naxx.

Cards like: Dancing Swords, Echoing Ooze, Wailing Soul, Kel'Thuzad, Baron Riverdare, Voidcaller, Reincarnate are good cards to excellent cards but very situational. They won't fit in a lot of decks, but they are the core of some gimmicky decks. Kel'Thuzad I should mention is being used a lot for many control decks that want to avoid having anything with an attack of 7 or higher.

Then you have dumb cards you'll never use like Stoneskin Gargoyle.

But some cards, cards like Sludge Belcher, you'll never get into competitive Hearthstone without.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I was gonna make a deathrattle hunter for the fun of it but what the shit is a deathrattle hunter without webspinner
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Originally Posted by Cariboon View Post
I was gonna make a deathrattle hunter for the fun of it but what the shit is a deathrattle hunter without webspinner

Webspinner being on the top 15 best cards in Hearthstone, not much lol.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'd say get yourself up to the second wing cards, they give you the some really good ones like sludge belcher, loatheb, webspinner, duplicate, egg, creeper etc...

Now if you still haven't played the first wing, I suggest saving up your gold until all the blackrock mountain cards are revealed, just in case something is worth getting.

I have postponed saving for nax for months now, and just as I actually did save up for the second wing, they announced blackrock mountain. So I just played the second wing, got some of the really good cards, and now I'm just stacking gold till blackrock comes out.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.