Ranking
Re: I Can't watch replays
So. Nigh-everything is missing in the broken replay. Which I'd suppose could be caused by some bug/mistake when saving the replay. If replays you've downloaded look like that (that is, nothing after the NEWGAME-line), I've no idea what could cause that :| Unless people don't check if their replays work and are uploading broken ones.
Well I ded one and it had all the stuff but when i opened it in toribash, toribash opens and then closes....
Hi
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Well I ded one and it had all the stuff but when i opened it in toribash, toribash opens and then closes....

Me too...
Hmmm.... we have the same problem....

Oh and the only way i can open it is too put it in the replay folder.... then i does what i said and i said:

Originally Posted by skinnydude908
when i opened it in toribash, toribash opens and then closes....

Hi
Only thing I can suggest is re-install Toribash. Thats the only solution I could come up with (and that was only out of pure luck with checking other Demo-related problems).
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.