Toribash
Original Post
Question about ToriUpdate
Alright here's the scenario:

__________________________________________________ ____
o Player Uploads head via head uploader page.
o Other players download that head using ToriUpdate.
o Player decides to switch his head, and uploads a NEW one, with their same username, using the upload page again.
o
__________________________________________________ ____

What happens then? Are you stuck with that head until the other users delete it or what? Sorry to bother but I was just wondering this. . .
Re: Question about ToriUpdate
Originally Posted by Kiwi
This has happened before. Apparently the only way to fix it is to have hampa do it for you.

Damn, shouldn't there be an easier way? Seems like something to take into consideration for the next patch maybe. . .

Thanks though.
It will be fixed one day, but for now it's not high pirority
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by Kiwi
This has happened before. Apparently the only way to fix it is to have hampa do it for you.

Do you know how I would go about having that happen? Another person I know also is facing the same predicament ([CQC]Rob).
Best way to do it is to come on Toribash's IRC channel and hopefully Hampa'd be online. You can talk to him easily there.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
What is the IRC server info? I can't find it on the forum

Though I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that the Toribash IRC channel is #Toribash. . .

EDIT: NEVERMIND Sorry! Found it!