Toribash
Before posting!: Requirements have been softened, so check up and see if you can join now!
I am evil.
Name: SkilledZeus
Belt: 2 Dan
Forum Activity (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 3 I just go to check my pm's and post textures

In game Activity (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 10

IRC activity (NOT IN VALUE OF 1-10): 0

Why you want to join Evil: Well I was interested I think I would learn a lot with this clan

Best mods / mod: I am a Free Style Player, i Play More Aikidobigdojo,Mushu,Boxshu and others

Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): Well, sometimes I do textures. But I'm good at sleeping and playing

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):

Vouchers (who would say you're good enough to get in): No one is better than nobody is just more skillful
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]
Helloo, I'm Rionex
2nd dan Black Belt

Goat said that im good enough to join this clan, since i fought with him in the recuiting server..

I want to join this clan because their leaders and members are sporting..and amazing..

I'm good at abd,mushu,sparring and parkour(bout 4 month ago lol)..I started playing this game on 2014..got a lot of experience

If i can be part of this clan..i will try to make it to top 10 clans..or maybe i will make an armbands texture ...and i will try join every wars if i could :P

There is my replay for sparring x)
Attached Files
Spar Kazuya.rpl (391.0 KB, 3 views)

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ

Rionex has made EVIL TRIAL!

Try to stay active for 2 weeks and then you'll be a full member!

ie: Get to know us on discord,
Post in wibbles
Maybe post in some of our other pinned boards too.

(don't go too too crazy with the posting though, haha)
TYVM! My new leader!

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ

hey, as you can clearly see, im applying for [Evil].
a few things we need to get out of the way before getting into the application:
Infractions

my past infractions have been rectified, I take full responsibility of these infractions and am trying my best to prevent my infraction history from getting any longer.
I'm not really well liked by some people because I have 2 bans labelled as scamming (look at the ban appeals and notice I didn't intentionally scam people, it just got labelled as scamming).
I have been banned a total of around 5 times (correct me if im wrong here), and I have changed since then.

Mental Illnesses

I have a few mental illnesses and am prone to depression, psychosis, insomnia and hallucinations, I also used to be a sociopath (grew out of that mindset). I try my best to block it out by just being as nice as possible to people around me or people that get me in game or on the forums.

'Clan Hopping'

Okay this is where things get a little murky,
I realised that I was in [AS] and (Solus) like, yesterday, I have literally no memory of leaving [AS] and joining (Solus) which Is why I left Solus. I'm not exactly welcome back to [AS] because I left and I was still considered a new member at the time and Trestet is sick of "people joining and leaving as they please", fully understandable, a little harsh, but understandable.

Now that the bad things are out of the way, lets get into why I want to join, what im aiming to do for the clan, and why I chose [Evil].

WALL OF TEXT

I want to join [Evil] because I believe it has a wide scope of opportunities for new members to grow and thrive in a welcoming and friendly clan, tbh I don't know many members in the clan and im almost sure not even half of them have seen my name somewhere but its still worth a shot.
Away from toribash I do parkour, writing and I play the piano. I also enjoy learning new languages.
I'm still in school (and will be in school till I've graduated from university), I'm planning on becoming an astrophysicist or a game developer someday.
People judge me a LOT for this (at least some Christians do) but im Atheist, I used to follow modern day Satanist principles but I realised it was slightly inhumane so I cut a few out. (no, I did not sacrifice babies to our lord satan).
At the moment I play toribash a lot and try to get to know the community more.
I lurk a lot on the forums and piss off staff by posting in the staff only wibbles thread, applying too much for staff positions I wont get and generally being annoying but not rule breaking (Unicorn loves me).

I think that's enough text, lets see how the clan responds (holding thumbs).

Cheers,
~Aetas

(P.S I am Evil)
[sigpic][/sigpic]