Toribash
LG-G3

I think the G5 came out recently. I'm probably not getting it due to my phone still being decent enough to use (i.e youtube, internet, (some) social media). It's still in really good condition, even though I dropped it countless times without a case (pretty sure they don't have cases for them.) Would recommend.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I have the Samsung s6.

I pretty much like everything about the phone, good camera, fast speed and the 4G is so fast.

The battery life is short tbh but it is not a problem to me because it can last me atleast two days before another recharge.
nope.
iphone 5s 16 gb

it works fantastic, i've never had any problems with apple product's performance and capabilities, they are definitely top of the line..
however, they are extremely money hungry
i don't see why they haven't integrated micro-sds into iphones besides the very obvious marketing advantages
16gb isn't much, but when the ios software and updates take up 5-6gb (for now), it's extremely limited

and iphones are definitely overpriced, i got mine for christmas a couple years ago, but i would definitely not spend my own money on them, they are great, but they are holding out on you just so they can make a new one next year... they definitely have the technology to create the next half-a-dozen generation of iphones already, but for obvious marketing greed they release them little by little
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
got some cheap ass huawei ascend g620s
works the way i need it to for whatever i use it for and it was less than 200 bucks
dreamy suicide act
I have Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML 16GB storage and Intel Atom CPU at 1.8Ghz. It is a nice phone, a phablet one btw (5.5 inch screen). I have it for like 8 months and it didn't dissapointed me really hard, but sometimes the facebook and messenger app are working really hard and sometimes even blocking (not all the time). Besides those 2 apps it rarely has any lag, i had like 5% the time lag and that's not that bad.

The camera is nice, its specs are good enough for a 2016 phone (made in 2015). Yeah and i know this is the inferior version of the best Zenfone 2, that being ZE551ML.
Samsung s6 edge+

Second phone I've owned and I love it.
S7 just come out and they are fantastic.

Prefer android os and would never switch over to, say, windows or ios.

Windows never has any good apps and ios is too limited on accessing the files.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I use my Samsung S5230 from 2009, because my s4 broke few days ago. Quite a downgrade tbh, it doesn't even have wi-fi! But I guess I will get s7. It's quite obvious that samsung s series are the best in the market lately, so unless you want to be unique I'd suggest to go with the Samsung S4-7
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
LG-G3

Would recommend.

i'm using the same and yeah, i would recommend it. it does 7 month i got it and it works perfectly fine still
no u