Toribash
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
15k for the Magma Force?

& don't think you can trick me into buying a flame for 70k, because it's not going to happen.

I'll do 17k for the magna force

No it's not a trick. This flame has been sold for 100k before.
Life.
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
I'll do 17k for the magna force

No it's not a trick. This flame has been sold for 100k before.

I'm going to need screenshots of the flame & proof that it's sold for 100k before I consider purchasing it.
I'm going to need screenshots of the flame & proof that it's sold for 100k before I consider purchasing it.

Ask heat or boxspring if you want to price check. They are the previous owners of the flame. Plus I'm on phone, but here's a screenshot I took prior https://imgur.com/a/cjMWX

Also, not going lower than 17k on magma force.
Last edited by Cross; Mar 19, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Life.
It looks as though you bought the flames for 100k very recently, why are you trying to sell them at a -30k loss already? Something doesn't add up.
It looks as though you bought the flames for 100k very recently, why are you trying to sell them at a -30k loss already? Something doesn't add up.

Because knowing you, you obviously won't buy them for 100k. Plus I'm not that desperate for tc. 70k would suffice for what I'm going for.
-----
Sent magma. Cancel on the flame.
Last edited by Cross; Mar 19, 2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Life.
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
Because knowing you, you obviously won't buy them for 100k. Plus I'm not that desperate for tc. 70k would suffice for what I'm going for.
-----
Sent magma. Cancel on the flame.

Sent the dough.
selling Platinum Relax

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
7.5k?

we both know it's too low.
won't go under 10k (which is already a good offer)

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang