Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
When the OP said you could go any place I kinda interpreted it as a "all dangers removed all possibilities open" type thing. So it'd just be North Korea, but without the threat of being killed for looking sideways the wrong way etc.
Same for Antarctica, you'd find a nice spot, warm cabin, sauna, no complications getting fresh food etc etc. But it's still Antarctica and it's still cold and all that.

Of course, you can go anywhere. Was only thinking of your well being.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Kalahari Waterpark is the biggest indoor waterpark in America. Has outside and inside. Plus you can stay in a hotel.

Check it out! i Went. Located in Ohio.

As a Southern African, Kalahari WATERpark made me lol

Am I the only one around here who'd rather go somewhere cold and wet than a warm and sunny place?
Originally Posted by Mylk View Post

Am I the only one around here who'd rather go somewhere cold and wet than a warm and sunny place?

Oh i always wanted to go to cold climate country, a country who has snow on it.. i never feel a snow in my life. So it's not only you
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Mylk View Post

We just have a lot of water here ;-; im sorry.

I really dislike cold weather. I prefer weather like in the fall here in America.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I would go to the big island in Hawaii. My grandparents live there and I even used to live there. It could bring back some happy nostalgia. The only problem is that I would have to fly around the world to get there.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I think my favorite vacation spot would be Jeffrey's Bay, South Africa for the amazing waves for surfing..
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
going to santorini this summer with babe, it looks p great and my family lives near there so id recommend going there one day guys
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Pretty much any urban area in Canada. I love the cold climate. I would also visit Manila because it be very dank.
hey