ES Recruitment Drive
I download, what I thought was a reputable registry cleaner, made by UniBlue, which in the end, rooted itself into my computer whilst concealing all of its files. I eventually had to hard delete its roots individually, but still couldn't get it all. I remembered this guide and put it to the test. Love all of the software, what one program misses, the others pick up so it's all good. CCleaner is the best imo. The Defraggler takes about 16hrs, though it was my first time.

Thanks again for this, we can kiss later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I do exactly the same thing except the shieeeet with all those anti-virus shiz :P i'm using Microsoft security essentials, really effective and free anti-virus program, really recommend it.

Although really good tutorial ; D
A very nice tutorial to help people new to computing to have some basic knowledge on how to boost a computer's performance.
I salute you dear sir.
I use Norton and just go on non malicious sites, works enough for me :S
This PC will get scrapped one day or I'll just upgrade it from 2gb to say 6gb RAM :S
A lot of people with slow computers don't realise they can have them running reasonably well. This tutorial was designed for them.

Thanks guys.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

space u forgot one thing , it rlly helps if u delete the non needed System restore points , this gives alot of free space on the hdd ^^
The Sleepy Beast
System restore points can come in handy. I always keep mine. Also they don't take up that much space...
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.