Toribash
Original Post
Announcing: Cyborg Set
What's up?

Time for a new full body customization set!

You could have already got a glimpse of it at our Facebook page or noticed that mysterious header image on forum.

Well, now it's here!

Cyborg is now available in Torishop for 1 million Toricredits or $100.
There are 20 sets only, and there will be no restocks.

Those who get it within next two weeks will get several additional items listed below to complete their look:

Demon Force
Demon Gradients
Demon Torso
Cobra Relax
Adamantium Blood
Adamantium Ghost

Last edited by sir; Apr 18, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
The right shoulder pad, and the head look pretty disgusting. Other than that, it looks kinda nice.
-----
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
At this page: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=2525

When the stock hits 0, so there are currently 5 bought, 15 left.

No one seems to own any, so I'd say there are just 15 of them ?
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 25, 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Smaguris owns one

I was gonna buy 2-5 but I realized it's a waste of money and it's absolute piece of shit

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Yeah, it says "owned by: 0 people" because when the item itself gets unboxed it disappears. I can assure you that the sets that went out of stock are just unboxed by people.

Also just gonna throw this out there, this is how it looks in lighting mods (and that's without the huge-ass shoulder plate):

lol

Last edited by Smaguris; Apr 25, 2017 at 08:01 PM.
uhmmm
wut
Attached Thumbnails
derp.png  
One does not simply. Playing Toribash, without playing it again Twice.
it is easy to fix the 3d items scaling in toribash,why didnt they just rescale it with the body mods? any major bug about it?

Also, didnt test the 3d options about shrinking 3d items, devs can explain what it is about.
There aren't any bugs really, its just that you can't see our joints 99% of the time if the toris doesn't scale with 3d items