ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ghostboy4 View Post
can i join the clan plz

Really? what's with these brainless fucking kids man... are their parents sending them to fucking school? or even just generally teaching them.
Hope when r u gonna add my name to your sig >.>
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Hope when r u gonna add my name to your sig >.>

I mean, do you have a fan club?
• About yourself IRL ; idk what is this
• About yourself In-Game : i dont play This game
• About yourself on Forums : im markeeter
• Why you want to join : This is a good clan
• What skills you can bring to the clan: idk
Forum skills: Marketing
In-game: Mod maker
Hi, my name is Roy. I'm 15 years old. I do football and basketball in real-life. I even join its competition. It was pretty fun tho but sadly, I lost due to my cold/ill. I live in Brunei but I was born in Indonesia, so you could tell about me that I don't really have that good grammar at speaking English,
so I apologize for that.

My username is MrDarkyZ in-game and I'm 5th dan black belt. I usually play ABD mods but sometimes, I do sparring mods or parkour mods. Not only that, I also play Mushu, Wushu, Taekkyon and more. I'm usually active in-forum mostly but I can try to be active in-game.

My reason to join this clan is because I really like the clan name and the tag, I've also wanted to join a clan but I've never been before so yeah. I also want to meet new friends and maybe, play with them.

I can bring a lot of things to the clan by making the leader proud by winning in wars and getting a good reputation in the clan by being nice, and I'm nice btw lol. Well, I would say that I'm that good at ABD mods but I don't think that I can even beat the leader lel. The reason I'm saying this is because ABD is the main used mod for warring, so yeah.

Well, thanks for reading my application. I've tried my best to make it good as possible.

Thanks,
Darky.
Decent application, your app has been posted for discussion.
We'll get back to you and inform you whether or not you've been accepted, good luck.
Originally Posted by MrDarkyZ View Post
Hi, my name is Roy. I'm 15 years old. I do football and basketball in real-life. I even join its competition. It was pretty fun tho but sadly, I lost due to my cold/ill. I live in Brunei but I was born in Indonesia, so you could tell about me that I don't really have that good grammar at speaking English,
so I apologize for that.

My username is MrDarkyZ in-game and I'm 5th dan black belt. I usually play ABD mods but sometimes, I do sparring mods or parkour mods. Not only that, I also play Mushu, Wushu, Taekkyon and more. I'm usually active in-forum mostly but I can try to be active in-game.

My reason to join this clan is because I really like the clan name and the tag, I've also wanted to join a clan but I've never been before so yeah. I also want to meet new friends and maybe, play with them.

I can bring a lot of things to the clan by making the leader proud by winning in wars and getting a good reputation in the clan by being nice, and I'm nice btw lol. Well, I would say that I'm that good at ABD mods but I don't think that I can even beat the leader lel. The reason I'm saying this is because ABD is the main used mod for warring, so yeah.

Well, thanks for reading my application. I've tried my best to make it good as possible.

Thanks,
Darky.

That third paragraph put me off... sorry but you aren't right for this clan.