Toribash
I don't think that toribash will die anytime soon. You know, that guys that stop playing this game now will catch themselves thinking 'what was the name of that crazy game I played?' and then they come back. Millions of times, just like me, vigilante and X other players.

Also, we ARE growing. I remember the game and the forum of 08' and 09', we had less people playing, now we got like 1.8 million accounts (I know about the alts, but they are like 1/3 or 1/4 of the community). Just wait for our recognition BOOM and voila.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
∞! Yup infinity is the word. But the sad thing is that some of the new ppl joining here lack patience and they are like " WTF is this! How to move this fukin' ragdoll? I better play minecraft than this shit!" and this suck bollocks :c.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
toribash was abandoned by devs long time ago. relax. the only people who pick up this game are people who can't play any other game.
I think it will die end this year. I don't think I'll be able to play this after GTA 5 or Rome 2 comes out. It's weird to play and old game like this when there's better entertainment available.
The game dying? I see that the forums are always active and people post non-stop. The game itself though seems to be doing well. I can honestly say, I stopped playing for about 6 months or more but now I am back, and once you start to play this game and you get the hang of it, it is hard to stop. If you are more in-game active than you are forum active, then you will notice the same people are always playing, but that is not a problem. For people that are more forum active, there is no need to worry. If you notice, different people are posting different things, and there is a multitude of things to talk about on these forums. In my opinion this game won't die for while.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I think it will die end this year. I don't think I'll be able to play this after GTA 5 or Rome 2 comes out. It's weird to play and old game like this when there's better entertainment available.

Do you know what happened in 2008? GTA 4 was released, 2010? Red Dead redemption, 2007-2012? 6 new CODs, do you know what happened this year? Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider and Dead Space 3. Toribash didn't die and it wont come close to dying this year.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Do you know what happened in 2008? GTA 4 was released, 2010? Red Dead redemption, 2007-2012? 6 new CODs, do you know what happened this year? Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider and Dead Space 3. Toribash didn't die and it wont come close to dying this year.

you kinda skipped the main point. the only people who ever pick up this game are people who can't play any other games due VERY outdated pc or people who got NOTEBOOK, so thats the only thing they can run on it. not because game got "fresh" or interesting concept etc, but because it have under-low hardware requirements and free to play. thats it.
Last edited by snake; May 2, 2013 at 01:52 AM.
I am completely capable of playing any of those new games. I stick with Toribash because of how unique and fun this game is. I can think of a billion zillion other players who are capable of playing those other games but stick to Toribash.

Anyways, I don't think Toribash will 'die' anytime soon. Like snake said, they game has a fresh and interesting concept. It can also be run on computers that don't have amazing computing power.

The game is getting more and more popular. The amount of new players that are sticking to the game is growing.
Don't hate but yea toribash is good but I agree that its boring " Fighting runners and no skill grabbers in abd , they don't make up there own; all they do is contract both wrist, contract both pec and contract both elbow causing to dm both enemy arm (sometimes) theres no skill in that,

It's boring to just only receive little qi for 1 win, If they had better rewards for winning then I would play more
It's gonna last as long as it stays up since those few people are going to find it and love it as it's dying out and come in screaming
FUCK YEAH! TORIBASH 4 LYF!

And then bring it back to life. Happened recently, I saw the forums dying out(besides the clan section) and then a bunch of people came, got hooked and it's active as fuck again.
So yeah. Screw you guys who say it's going to die. It's too original and unique of an idea to die out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|