Ranking
Re: Toribash 2.0 Pre Order
i still think this game is not good enought to pay $15 for .......and if i would ever but this game it would have to be sooooooooooo much better then it really is lol....... ...........or ill jsut w8 for the package to come out and get it for free of the internet somewere lol ......u go ahead and take all these ppls money and ill get it for free of some random site for FREE .......so dont worry i wont pay for your game ......have a nice life ripping ppl off
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by smokie
i still think this game is not good enought to pay $15 for .......and if i would ever but this game it would have to be sooooooooooo much better then it really is lol....... ...........or ill jsut w8 for the package to come out and get it for free of the internet somewere lol ......u go ahead and take all these ppls money and ill get it for free of some random site for FREE .......so dont worry i wont pay for your game ......have a nice life ripping ppl off

lol u said it bro and its relly cool of you 2 let the dev know ur gunna steal his game lol sum froun on dat but they sucks cock and i tink its cool lol (not sucking cock u know wat i mean lol

an also torbash costs more thanFOOD lol! u cant survive on toribash lol its stupid its more expansive than food cos theres nota lot of nutritian in it or anthing lol
lol its all good and i could care less if they kno that ima get this game from somewere elce lol ......freelol
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by di4gram

Red herring. It doesn't matter what other things we could be doing with that money.

If a million people gave me a dollar, I would be a millionare. That's one dollar, that is 4 cents a day per month. However, I would still not have done anything to earn it.

This is not to say that hampa has not worked hard on the game. I am sure that he has. However, work is irrelevant unless it is largely productive. Three years to get where toribash now is not really that impressive. Could I do it? No. However, I would wager that a staffed company could produce it in a couple of weeks. We have to look at perspective: sure, $15 is not alot of money compared to other things you might need money for. However, it is also a complete waste on a game that is not polished. Graphics don't make the game, but they sure do make a difference in who buys it. You'll get the fanboys from these forums at best, and nobody else. If the fanboys here are so eager to pay for it in the first place, why haven't they already donated?

I really think that this could be handled in better ways.

It does matter what other things you could be doing with that money, because it shows how little in value $15 is and that there's no reason to post a huge complaint about it. Everyone in this thread probably owns at least one game that they payed >$40 for and played for about a month to never touch again. I'm suprised that anyone employed would even be crying out over this. I'm an on-my-own college student and even I can afford it with my ramen budget.
FUN FACT: everyone so far who's proudly stated that they refuse to spend even $15 on a game of this caliber has been either under 16, an idiot incapable of even basic English syntax, or a combination of the two.
Originally Posted by DoctorFedora
FUN FACT: everyone so far who's proudly stated that they refuse to spend even $15 on a game of this caliber has been either under 16, an idiot incapable of even basic English syntax, or a combination of the two.

Anybody who posts some half-assed conclusion like this has no room to call people idiots.
Originally Posted by DoctorFedora

FUN FACT: Toribash will end up costing more than Half Life 2 Episode One.

Toribash will also probably cost more than Half Lie 2 Episode 2 with Portal and TF2

Unfortunately, I probably will not be buying this game.

Now if these games aren't games of "This caliber" than exactly what is a game of "this caliber"

Crysis? Unreal 2007?
Are people still crying about graphics? Seriously, I'd take a game with great gameplay over an interactive movie anyday. If you want to hold Generic FPS#203 over a game that's actually unique, go right ahead.