ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Torishop Prices!!! Happy Halloween :D
What's Going On?!?!?

Simple! We're gradually changing the prices of the items in the Torishop! This will take awhile; however, throughout the day you should see changes in the price of the Torishop.

Why?

We recognize that the Torishop prices can be a bit steep, and we decided we wanted to make more items accessible to everyone. We also wanted to make achievement hunting more interesting by changing some prices to obscure numbers. For instance: a basic head texture item will only cost 200 tc, allowing newer players to customize their Tori faster!

For How Long Will This Last?

These price changes may be coming in Halloween, but the changes are here to stay.

Anything Else I Should Know About?

Just that people spent a lot of time and energy to make this all happen for you guys . In particular: Redundant, Eason, Text, Tinerr, Hampa, and myself all worked together to make this possible. Also: I'll be doing some small Toribash TakeOVER tournaments today to give out TC so you can go Trick or Treating at our Torishop

I Wanted a Super Silly Video for Halloween

We got you covered! Subscribe to Toribash TakeOVER, and enjoy Halloween my fellow Toribashians! You guys ROCK!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by jewdough View Post
This really sucks because now all of my expensive items are totally worthless. Waste of thousands of tc.

i know the feeling, i lost a shit ton on some items i bought awhile back.. annoys the hell out of me, but i lost money on the items that i mainly wanted to keep so i guess no big loss for me.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Well, this change has made me decide not to waste any more money on this game. That's about it.
Originally Posted by jewdough View Post
Well, this change has made me decide not to waste any more money on this game. That's about it.

WELL, some that i know have made a pretty penny at least on a few items.. like anyone owning anything Hunter.. made bank on it really fast lol.. went from 12k ish to 50+ >.> i dont get that pricing very much though
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
This thread is being closed TEMPORARILY

Essentially what's going to happen is we'll start from the basis of the old prices. So at this current point, all prices outside of head textures (12 will be reverted to normal prices.

We will then do our best to swiftly make it so there's an easier time for newer players to fully customize their character and thus fall in love with the game like you all have.

Finally, we'll throw some marketing curve balls to make some items a tad more rare.

We wanted to express this out in the open so we could be transparent about this all. This keeps the rich and poor happy, and I think we can find a good middle ground on it all. When we've done all this, I'll re-open the thread
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!