Ranking
Original Post
[SEMEN] Where are you in life?
Ale wants us to post something, lets post something.

I'm 19 right now, studying computer science at the uni of liverpool (1st year). I've been here for two years but I changed courses. It's going pretty great now.
I'm in a band where I'm the main song writer and we had our third gig yesterday, made 60 bucks unexpectedly cause we brought in so many people, so that was awesome. I'm procrastinating last minute revision for a maths test by making this post.

Where are you?
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Great yoyo link us some of your stuff.

I'm 21 and I'll be 22 in 2 months.

I'm also studying computer science in germany and i'll be in california this year (semester abroad)

I also have a scholarship so im financially independent, life's great.

sup bois
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
hello my friends

I am 19 doings lots of system administration and web development internships and I almost died which made me quit drugs and live a healthy life with routines and all that shit

yoyo I wanna see that band shit I love u dude
chuck I wanna have a rap battle with u I love u dude
Last edited by Dinis; Apr 27, 2018 at 05:22 PM.
I am 19 playin the shit outta Dead Frontier (tm) lol

wtf dinis tell more pls

ok for real, I just turned 19, and I'm a ballast water inspector on international ships and still living in Vz (because I pretty much hold the monopoly of that certain market cuz dumb venezuelans) and I'm hoping to invest for an early retirement in a greek island B-); won't study shit because at heart I'm an artist and la bohème lives way too deep in me to ever succumb to being a proletarian lol

thank u yoyo
ale I wanna sit around a campfire with u I love u dude

I was smoking a lot of tobacco and hashish and it turns out I have some heart disease, so doing those things is worse for me than it already is for anyone else. I was getting no
sleep, living very sedentary and smoking a lot which led to a deep vein thrombosis. It opened my eyes and made me more aware of how important it is to care for your health and shit.
Last edited by Dinis; Apr 27, 2018 at 12:55 PM.
23 in two months Finnish.
Working and working. Nothing special.

Bad habist. Smoked for 5 years. Vaped 2 years after that and now i still eat nicotine gum. I don't sleep enough also.

Hobbies. Gym, Snowboarding on winters and Downhill biking on summers. Also motorbikes.

Going to go and retrieve a new motorbike next week.
Suzuki GSX-R 750. 163kg and 162 horsepower.

If i die with that thing at least you know i died doing something i love.

fuck
Glad you're alright dinis.

https://www.facebook.com/19016340824...7029484228432/

Shitty video of us playing at the cavern club in liverpool.
-----
https://www.facebook.com/19016340824...7039344227446/

Half of another song, end of the set
Last edited by Yoyo; Apr 28, 2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
That's so sick man, looks like you're having fun with life

one day, tint OGs will sit around a campfire playing guitar and all that shit. it is destined
damn pretty nice to see all of you succeeding in life.
Yeah i'll travel to some nice places anyways we can connect one day hopefully.

stay positive boys
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
That's so sick man, looks like you're having fun with life

one day, tint OGs will sit around a campfire playing guitar and all that shit. it is destined

ill be playin jews harp and didgeridoo idc