Toribash
Original Post
Mods on Mac
Well I know some of you are going to yell at me and tell me to search but I did and I couldnt figure this out. When I download a mod from here it is in a html file. Some have said just take the html part off the file but the computer wont let me do that. .tbm isnt a valid file extension for it to change. Well i copy and paste the whole code into a text document and change it to .tbm. it let me do that but it wont work to load because the mod code is in a big bock of text similar to this post. Please tell me how to get a mac mod without going through the block of text and adding all those spaces and making it work right. The only mods I have gotten to work are ones that someone hosted on a file hosting site so they werent in some wierd html file. When i download mods on my old windows computer it works though.
Look at the difference: One uses mac, and it phails =D

On another note, it really shouldn't be downloading an html file... if its in attachments, it should be either .txt or .tbm. Not sure where its going wrong there... Maybe our resident mac-lord Zaa can help out there.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Make sure you're not right clicking and saving as.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I didn't think Macs HAD right click... Or maybe thats just me being ridiculously stupid.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Maybe our resident mac-lord Zaa can help out there.

He may be able to help, but he is on holidays now. ^^
I use mac, so i can help.

When you download mods here the file is like: modname.tbm.html

Just rename the file to: modname.tbm
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!

yeah, and macs do have right click too, the new mighty mouse has a right click button which is basically the original Ctrl+Click which was right click. And as Karhax said, just make it .tbm, not .tbm.html
yea, i have a mac and they work fine, when you get a diolog box that askes if you want to keep the .html, just click no.