Ranking
I already was in a similar situation. You just need to let go. Don't get bothered, laugh about everything, be a part of it. The less you care the happier you are. Then you don't need alcohol to endure the stuff. Eventhough a stiff drink now and then is a great thing.

But all I said doesn't count for the toilet flushing part. That's just nasty.
evil Führer of Evil
ah man mr oak seems to have good advice XD
im learning to solder shit so far its going pretty well! p cool to learn
Ah yes. October 3rd. Germany's national holiday.

I ask myself if I had a citizenship in every country, could I have holiday every day?
evil Führer of Evil
It would be cool to have citizenship in multiple countries, but you'd have to pay for all those taxes and things get tricky after duel citizenship. That's all hypothetical thinking though.
meh i don't wanna pay more money then I have to XD but it'd be nice to visit other countreys one day
or u can just us ur hawtness to teleport there no money spent ez
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
hey i'm back guys been running shit in my hood for a while, turned 17, won a couple of golf tournaments, got my own car(hole in one prize), stopped selling loud, fixed my pc so that means fuck social life right hell yeah
when i was 17 i played skyrim the entire year and accomplished absolutely nothing.
evil Führer of Evil
when i was 17 i played tb and not skyrim cause i was to broke to buy a console and my old laptop couldnt run skyrim XD
Last edited by Karen; Oct 10, 2018 at 08:26 PM.