ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Belts (Wearable items)
So, as you know, the Karate belt system, for most of the belts anyways, is implemented into the game such as, White belt, Yellow belt, Orange belt, ect. The interesting thing that came into my mind, is why are our Toris' themselves not wearing the belt prescribed to them? It would be amazingly cool, excuse my lack of words to use for that, to have belts in-game, that go around your Toris' waist. For example, you are able to have a white belt, as default, when you create your Tori, you are able to deactivate and reactivate it on the forums and such, and once you become, say the next belt, the White belt is no longer wearable, and orange belt is purchaseable in the shop, market. When you reach custom belt, aka, 20k QI, you could be able to edit the belt as you please, designs, colors, ect. Prices on such items, I cannot currently provide, considering I'm not swell when it comes to implementing new items.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by TrendyKill View Post
Problem is...

For every belt you earn, you will be spending another lot of money. Sorrymif you said this should have been free but Im too lazy to see all pages.

Also, there is a script that adds visible belts.
/supported

Collect belts maybe nice too, like we do on real life.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by 4Roger View Post
maybe if you can choose where you want to place your belt e.g head,leg this would be better.

Dude who wears a belt around his head?

But yes, I support this idea.
I like this and for every dan for example 4th dan it can be a black belt and 4 stripes ect.. Up to master which then can be a stripy belt and when at custom belt you can have a texture to it.
~Supported.
Originally Posted by S0lll0s View Post

Uh... It's like wearing a head band. Lets say the knot is behind the head.
Even though I'm a 6th dan black belt!
I think I'm gonna wear a blue belt because the color of my tori is blue .__.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
You guys still dont get it. you wont be able to see 10 stripes on a belt if you are 10th dan.

Maybe make the strips shorter and put it on each side pf the belt? I seen a belt with 12 stripes so if it can be dpne with 12 irl, maybe in toribash you can fit 10 stripes in toribash
I say yes except for the Dans I don't like having "stripes" or anything else... Master would be? Custom could be a certain picture you chose. God could be? ._. I just halfway support this.

Needs more work.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by TrendyKill View Post
Uh... It's like wearing a head band. Lets say the knot is behind the head.

Originally Posted by S0lll0s View Post

I like the suggestion that custom belt can be used with a picture. I can make a headband, like on my texture, saying whatever i want.
I like the belt idea, but the only thing is, how are you supposed to shape the belt when you have it?