Toribash
Original Post
Superfuntastic giveaway
Well I have quit toribash for quite some time now and I realized that I forgot to do something with my stuff. So it just being Christmas yesterday I thought that I could do something special for someone. So I made this giveaway.

I will be giving away all my items away to one person.

items are:
gentleman's essentials
full hunter w/o hair
head texture
5k in tc
head avatar

how to participate? ALL you have to do is post a comment about saying what you like to do/did for Christmas and your comment will count and be summited into my raffle.

Rules:
1.you only can post once
2.must be at least a green belt (alt purposes)
3.dont post questions on this thread. pm me them
4.have fun ;)

Important things to know:

I will only be allowing 50 people to participate. So after the 50th post any other comments will be ignored and I will put 50 numbers in a hat or something and do it that way.

If I am missing anything staff then let me know because I haven't done this in a while.

anyone caught breaking the rules will be excluded from the raffles.

merry Christmas everyone
R.I.P
When me and my friends decided
to go celebrate, One of them decided to walk across the frozen swamp. Ice broke, he got wet and dirty, so we went to his home and spent christmas there while he was warming.
golf
I just spent time with my family and then watched The Polar Express with my girlfriend.

Wish I could have thought of something special
DAMN.
Opened gifts and then played my PS3 until I had to sit at my relatives house for what seemed like 20 hours.

I got a fucking chair

I FUCKING HATE CHAIRS
Last edited by zenzen213; Dec 27, 2013 at 11:55 PM.
mindless machine
I had a small family "Christmas Party," where we did Secret Santa.
It was fun. When exchanging the gifts, one at a time, personally,
we huged the person who gifted and posed for a picture!
Also, got an iPhone and 3DS. <3 Mom
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.