Mase - The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
0 Votes / 0%
Cypress Hill - Illusions
7 Votes / 46.67%
Other
2 Votes / 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well the only problem is, most of the replays i saved aren't very "videoable" Mostly mulitplayer in modes like lenshu and wushu. I've only done one spar in my life, and I never really do single player. i have it saved though q:
Mocu: I'll be sure to add those links when I get home on Sunday. Also, It probably was muse. Damn you auto correct.

Andy: If you don't think your replays aren't suitable for the video then that is your opinion. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to show us what you got anyway because one mans trash is another mans treasure, or something. Even still, you could suggest some music to use or even make something of your own to contribute. Not saying you should because you may or may not have time but your music is good and that way the video would be purely eVo's work rather than using some other artists music and having mocu do his magic to make the vid. Just a suggestion but hey, ideas can lead to bigger things.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Well the only problem is, most of the replays i saved aren't very "videoable" Mostly mulitplayer in modes like lenshu and wushu. I've only done one spar in my life, and I never really do single player. i have it saved though q:

No problem with that kind of replays, just take a look at this :

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I'd love to make a song for the video! Of course only if the rest of you guys tell me what you want and all come to a consensus (and want me to in the first place!)
First post edited.. ANDY!
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
i really like andy's song idea, but im worred about the time it will takes, to all come to a consensus. its almost a week since this poll, and only 3 of us have voted.
I am undecided on a song choice. I don't have much of an opinion. I know that whatever is chosen will represent the clan well. Mocucha works magic. <3
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Mocu i gave you my replays in the other thread o.o
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
Sure, but be sure to submit your replays sooner rather than later..