Toribash
Original Post
They're not bad, really. It's just that I see you more of a tricker. I'll explain why in my next comments;

The Woman Martial Artist
Opener is quite stiff (well most of the replay is stiff but that can be fixed later on) the kick is interesting, would of liked to see it hit someplace where it could of gotten more DM's but that's just me.
-Does not lack in fluidity, you follow yourself up quite nicely.
-Needs to be more relaxed.
-More dismemberments.

Just for You
This is the replay where I saw some promise in tricking:
Opener isn't bad, just a bit generic, but what you did afterwards was cool enough. What I'm talking about though is your cartwheel/roundoff into the pose which was executed quite nicely. You should try tricking sometime.

I'll give you 6-7/10 for the reasons above
Last edited by zubin; Jan 24, 2016 at 12:48 PM. Reason: mistakes
Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
They're not bad, really. It's just that I see you more of a tricker. I'll explain why in my next comments;

The Woman Martial Artist
Opener is quite stiff (well most of the replay is stiff but that can be fixed later on) the kick is interesting, would of liked to see it hit someplace where it could of gotten more DM's but that's just me.
-Does not lack in fluidity, you follow yourself up quite nicely.
-Needs to be more relaxed.
-More dismemberments.

Just for You
This is the replay where I saw some promise in tricking:
Opener isn't bad, just a bit generic, but what you did afterwards was cool enough. What I'm talking about though is your cartwheel/roundoff into the pose which was executed quite nicely. You should try tricking sometime.

I'll give you 6-7/10 for the reasons above

I totally agree about my openers (cuz I can't think of something different) and I've never been good at DM's...

I'll try to do a trick replay soon and thx for your tips
HOTTO DOGU
Originally Posted by syzy View Post
i just love everything about these replays

awesome DMs, and I LOVE the way you move

I'll try to improve them
but thank you c:
-----
best moves to wreck uke
Attached Files
DEADLY CRAB.rpl (173.7 KB, 6 views)
Itchy Nose.rpl (52.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lyrah; Jan 24, 2016 at 06:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HOTTO DOGU
on dealy crab, awesome tricks n stuff, but the decap could be better, try to aim right for the middle of the neck
on dealy crab, awesome tricks n stuff, but the decap could be better, try to aim right for the middle of the neck

It looks better?
Attached Files
DEADLY CRAB v2.rpl (93.2 KB, 7 views)
HOTTO DOGU
better, but your foot (the one under your ankle you cannot control) needs to go through the neck of uke, not on the head
better, but your foot (the one under your ankle you cannot control) needs to go through the neck of uke, not on the head

my aim sucks, I tried many times
and I'll keep trying
HOTTO DOGU
good! you should keep trying, and eventually you'll get what you want

some people spend days on about 10 frames just to get one DM