Ranking
Wow, after a guy asked me to edit in 512 for the new head size, I found it to be pretty amazing. So much more detail can be added without having to worry AT ALL about any loss!

I used to be scared to go past 256 due to lost detail (=fruitless effort), but now, no more fear

I can really get the hang of this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
even though you can now get 256, 512 texture heads you still have to put in a disclaimer when you show them to people on the forums, just so they dont get confused......

and something else, i personnally think that when you put a texture on that you uploaded as 512x512, even when you have a 128x128 texture, it still looks better than if you uploaded it on as a 128x128, im not sure, but it just looks that way to me.
It well could do due to better prepossessing of the image during rendering.

also yea, making the textures in 512 is so much nicer, you can really see the different intermediately, 512 bump mapping is much nicer as well
So...bump mapping for the head is automatically in 512 now?

Not gonna unpack mine unless I can be sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
If it is automatically upgraded to 512 for all head maps, I would show Nabi some love in the form of good 'ole moolah*

*assuming that the toriprime system accepts debit cards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
but you can just simply upload it in a rar oir zip and the texture won´t mess up

check what do you say.. the texture looks blurry because it´s uploade in a image server like imageshack, if you upload it to mediafire, rapid share, megaupload, etc in a zip or the .tga singly it won´t mess up
i hope cleared your doubts

That's for forum posting.

We mean actually uploading it to the game servers within toribash. Those have set limits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]