Ranking
Original Post
!.....When The End Begins.....!
Cool title ehh ?
Ok now here are some of my replays :3
Let's start off with these two:
Attached Files
Tengo - Lolipop.rpl (145.8 KB, 35 views)
Tengo - Too much to crack.rpl (226.2 KB, 33 views)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Bump.
New replay etc.Cnc please.
Attached Files
Tengo - Walking dead.rpl (288.9 KB, 23 views)
Wow, your replays are really good. I love your booms ;D
My favourite replay is "Too much to crack". Imo, the ending was a little bit too rushed, but that's ok(I think)...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Awk, lets start this.

Lolipop: I didnt really like the first 2 legs kick, but the booms were nice, 8/10 overall.
Too much to crack:I liked the spin at the start, and then the split. the decap was kinda weird but still fine. the boom was orgasmic there, loved it 9/10
Walking dead:Nice one, I liked the start, it should be 4dm boom, but nvm. I liked it overall, it glitched at the end at me, but I saw the main point. 8.5/10
0x6869706F7469626F72
Lol what ?
You mean the name right ?
But this thread isn't talking about replay names , It talks about the replay itself.
Too much to crack: Pretty good, especially the first kick, but I'm not too fond of the next one. It was pretty weak, but overall the replay was pretty destructive. 8/10

Walking Dead: Least favorite one in my opinion. Most of your hits were weak, and you're kinda stiff in the replay. But your first and last hits were strong, and the skeet was kinda cool. 7.5/10

Lolipop: Your first kick was very weak, but your second one made up to it. The replay wasn't that much, but it sure is a bit destructive. You looked kinda twitchy around frame 140. It was also a tad grabby, but pretty good. 8/10
yeah ok
Okay new rewplai :3
A tricking replay this time :P

FEILONG !
Attached Files
Tengo - Trick - Feilong.rpl (130.2 KB, 19 views)
Attached Files
Tengo - How powerful.rpl (250.9 KB, 11 views)
Too much to crack: Orgasmic. The spin was hot, and after the 1st kick you launched him up, and finished him.

10/10 for that one.