Toribash
oh there is no any way to sell it? or transfer with items or TC or another thing?
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
Paying to have Qi transferred with TC
You can have 1 Qi transferred from your account to another account of your choice for 500,000,000 TC

Other than that, no.
BAD LUCK
Note this thread is about TC sinks. You will not make any money from any of the services offered here.

Since it has been asked a few times, I've added it to the first post.

Selling Qi
You cannot sell your Qi. This has nothing to do with anything here. This thread is for TC sinks.

Last edited by Fish; Sep 27, 2012 at 01:33 AM.
Was wondering, can you add _'s in your name, Maybe more TC to pay for a name with a _?
i guess you can put _ in your name...you should think so after seeing War_hero and his syncro_strike...so you will need to pay arond 5k 100k to put a _ in your name.
Last edited by Fish; Sep 27, 2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: fixed
私の顔にそれを言う。
I remember when i could change my nickname by just sending 1k to somebody (whose name i can't remember). What ever happened to that?
Because it's best served cold.
Originally Posted by Coltee View Post
I remember when i could change my nickname by just sending 1k to somebody (whose name i can't remember). What ever happened to that?

Are you sure it wasn't, nobody?
Is it alright, don't have the TC yet but when I do, to change my name to "Time"
It's a registered name but the join date is in 2008, and last activity is the same as join date.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Can you guys give me a quote for removing the majority of the letters (and numbers) in my user name so it will just be TR ? I hope its not very much and I really do not want to make a new account only for that reason .

PM me please with your response .
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Can you guys give me a quote for removing the majority of the letters (and numbers) in my user name so it will just be TR ? I hope its not very much and I really do not want to make a new account only for that reason .

PM me please with your response .

As far as I know, your new nick has to be at least 4 characters long, so I guess no.