Ranking
Original Post
IP bans should be more common
the staff are to easy on players and it leads to repeat offenders.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
What sir said, any user with that ill of an intention probably could easily avoid an ip ban, However, for very ill intended users, i've heard of a MAC ban
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
What sir said, any user with that ill of an intention probably could easily avoid an ip ban, However, for very ill intended users, i've heard of a MAC ban

No...

VPN covers MAC address aswell.
The only web sites that can access MAC addresses, are sites that have you download a software component to interface with them, which allow the site to circumvent the usual rules.
That beeing said the TB client could maybe keep trace of mac address. Could be changed or spoofed tho,idk why you have that idea that Mac address can’t be changed. It’s only assigned by manufacturer but that means nothing...
sure, they can use a VPN, but its more work for them.
Also, the ip ban should work on the client side as well
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post

Using a vpn is as easy as creating an account... the bans already work on both sides since thery’re managed by vbulletin
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post

For most modern browsers it's a one-click solution. Banning their IPs is obviously more work than enabling a VPN extension.
Thats why it should be client sided as well.
If i remember correct, you can create toribash accounts on the client even if your ip is banned
vpns have limited servers and not all the vpns work properly
if a staff could manage to ban 20 ips of the same user, then that would do the job
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the