Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.9
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.9:
- Tournament Mode (Menu / Start Tournament)
- New batch of sounds

Changes on 0.991: (November 19th, 2011)
- cleaner graphics
- more blood, a lot more blood
- you can play with the head after decapitating
- shows the opponents head ghost after a decap
- streak multiplier for credits (1st round 1*streak credits, 2nd round 2*streak etc)
- removed high scores (didn't make much sense)
- high light your name in the tournament list
- removed some backgrounds to make it load faster
- a bit of wobble to labels/buttons
- if you lose you can retry a challenge as many times as you won't and still advance in the tournament
- updates to the modding menu to make selection and resizing easier

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods, challenges. I will not reset your user account (credits, gold, strength etc).

[EDIT]
1.4 is out
Last edited by hampa; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
Sorry, my suggestion failed
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
weapons and weather and backgrounds
ok... so i think that there should be a weapon mod so it would be more challemging...

sword=easy

mace=medium

bomb=hard

and should be weather

rain

thunder

snow

one more thing: backgrounds

sunset

midnight

afternoon

thanks.
Originally Posted by Bushi84 View Post

Well, if you ever found a way to spend credits on something else than different colors and hairstyles, make sure you call me first!
Take a look:
http://forum.toribash.com/minibash_i...sername=armin0
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Credits: 441.991

Holly mother of... And here I thought I was a dirty capitalist
Just a curiosity did you made all this money in tournaments or earn it from self made challenges?
My self made challenges have won 206 matches so far, which means 2060 (206 x 10 credits per win) credits of all my credits are made out of my self-made challenges.
So mostly, made them out of tournaments.
Just remove the endless streak bonus.
I can farm 20k minicredits in 30 minutes, just click the menu button when you lost and click play again. You keep the streak.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I can farm 20k minicredits in 30 minutes, just click the menu button when you lost and click play again. You keep the streak.

Yep, that's why there aren't many things to spend minicredits on; they're just easy to farm.
Also, I've never farmed minicredits till now. It's just luck sometimes when your math points and steak multiplier get two big numbers and so you'll get a lot of minicredits.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post

I like the idea of having awards for useless stuff like winning streaks and such, its just another motivator to do something useless and try to do it better next time.
Instead of removing it its better to fix it (Like safe screens, you can leave game without losing winning streak if you leave when not in match)

Also I dont think its gonna fix much (at least for me), I dont need this trick to go 50+ winning streak, so the only solution is actually adding more stuff you can spend you cash on.

edit:
I dont know is it me or what but sometimes I fire up minibash and it feels just different, since there is no patch or anything I am just curious is anyone else feel like physics changed or something.
Last edited by Bushi84; May 8, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Hey Hampa, Do You Think Minibash Could Use The Same
Kind Of Multiplayer as Toribash? I would love to see it.