ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How Can I Heli Kick
Ive got some ideas but i cant seem to get it right please dont post replays cause its hard to learn from them
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
The idea is to turn your chest in one direction, land on your hands and then rotate your chest in the other direction. The glutes and abs are supposed to be extended so you get the helicopter look (at least most of the time). If your hands are placed well they will stay how they are and the legs will follow the movement of the chest. This movement can be enhanced by using your pecs and hips.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
NutHug's Idea = agreed. You can train harder first, then do it. If you can't get the first decap done, try and try until you die, I mean, succeed... If you plan to do another helicopter kick, you can do what NutHug said about the chest, glutes, etc. I have an example below (give me some credit, I finished this right after I saw this topic under 10 minutes):
Attached Files
helicopterkickexample.rpl (101.4 KB, 69 views)
Last edited by PRevo; Sep 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Firefox being a **** so I have to re-edit it to post the replay example.
Gyn. 1:27 - And so Hampa said, "Let us create toribashians in my image and likeness".
really look on toribash videos on utube or stuff like that and see how they do it...that will help you know what your trying to do and i am only yellow belt but ive played toribash ever since Toribash 2 lol i play single player alot >.<
thank you very much guys i really needed to know something else than a judo kick
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

so kinda like dis
Attached Files
Heli kick kinda.rpl (41.4 KB, 44 views)
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

You have to utilise your hips more, move then in opposite directions to kick, and use your pecs and chest to rotate and generate power.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time