Toribash
You should add a big port on it somewhere

like dis

and moar buttons, otherwise it's looking pretty damn cool.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post

wristwatch for the 60 themes-challenge

Wow wiirus you're like the best C4D user i've ever seen I wish I can be good like you but everytime I try features in C4D my brain always goes crazy. Simply Awesome.

I'm currently working on a desk so I modelled a lamp for a quick-start
here it is

Lamp

You can point a few things that needs to be improved or corrected since i'm just a beginner at C4D
Last edited by Meap; Dec 17, 2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Pretty cool lamp
Keep it up ;)

So here it is the 2nd wip of my Speaker System.

What do I add more?
Last edited by filipe994; Dec 19, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
I think that the little speakers are too close to the edge of the box. You could move them inwards a bit. Other than that it looks good and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
Wow wiirus you're like the best C4D user i've ever seen I wish I can be good like you but everytime I try features in C4D my brain always goes crazy. Simply Awesome.
I'm currently working on a desk so I modelled a lamp for a quick-start
here it is

Lamp

You can point a few things that needs to be improved or corrected since i'm just a beginner at C4D

We have lots of better C4D users in our org, they're just inactive. Nasuke, Stupinator or Deridor. Also Brubert and vladvlad.
Glad you liked it.

How exactly did you make the light? Did you try using volumetric light for that? Probably with the noise channel activated?
You might also increase the antialisasing level.

Originally Posted by filipe994 View Post
Pretty cool lamp
Keep it up ;)

So here it is the 2nd wip of my Speaker System.

What do I add more?

Buttons!

Maybe make the font look more interesting, like a real product logotype; go crazy with that. Also, you might want to move the outer speakers to the center, the look dangerously far away. Planning to make it look photorealisitic? Would be interesting to see.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Buttons!

Maybe make the font look more interesting, like a real product logotype; go crazy with that. Also, you might want to move the outer speakers to the center, the look dangerously far away. Planning to make it look photorealisitic? Would be interesting to see.

Well yeah I'll add the buttons and about the outer speaker, there's almost no space for them, I could put them more close to the bigger ones, I don't know.

Also abou the realproduct logotitype, I was thinking in making a logotype with my name (filipe) to look more 'original'.

About the photorealistic, yeah that would be awesome, I'll sure try to do it.
still a lot to do in terms of details. Meh. At least I have fixed my heat issues. Also lots of small imperfections.

DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Very snazzy wiirus, it already looks excellent, can't wait to see what else you have planned for it.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Like I said before "you're like the best C4D user i've ever seen", wonderful job can't wait to see the finished product
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time