Ranking
Leader needs to sign up ;o
/me kicks leilak
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth
Hi guys,
Your clan has applied to be in this best man event:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=394474
But you've not posted a roster for your clan.
Make sure you read this post:
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Right, something came up which ment I was a day late closing applicants, however it gave us a chance to fill the 32nd place.
Welcome aboard Vipers!

Due to a technical fault, the bracket image I was using has suddenly disappeared from existence so I won't be able to show you any examples jsut yet.
However, I'll try and explain it.

Changes due to more clans:
Right, because this event was originally for 16 clans, there will have to be a few changes in order to make it work...
  • The groups and brackets. Obviously both stages will take roughly twice as long, be ready for that...
  • Mods. More rounds, therefore more mods. The mod list has therefore changed to...
    greykido
    aikidobigdojo
    judofrac
    taekkyon
    brushu
    lenshu3ng
    All round
    Then the final will be ONE MATCH IN EACH MOD. Just to shake things up, because the event got bigger ;] And you will have to choose an "All round" player for that. Which means in total you will need 7 players. I realise this is hard for some clans, so that is where you will need to employ the switch card (maybe choose it for your card, hmmm?) This will be as much a test of activity as it is of skill! (Alternatively, pm me with a bloody good reason, and we can have a chat about it)
  • Prizes. Yes, the thing you've all been waiting for! They've been addded to the first page ;o
    Copper Ghost and DQ added to highest KD prize.
    Static relax added for 1st place and Pure relax added for 2nd! (The winner may choose either pure or static)

Ok, back to what YOU need to do now.
Go away and come back within a week telling me who is plaing what mod, and which card you want as your first card.
Remember guys, ONLY YOUR LEADER CAN PLAY THE CARD. (If your leader is inactive, pm me and we can choose a replacement for the purposes of the event)

If you have any questions, post them here or pm me, I'm happy to help.
If you can't get in touch with me for some reason, contact Powas.

NOW GO, GET DECIDING, THEN COME BACK AND KICK SOME ASS!
(diagrams soon)

So you know what to do, you have until Monday.
Thanks
~Erth

kgo
I've decided that I don't mind playing because why not.

Reporting for duty on whichever mod you like, boss o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
depends if ace wants to play, otherwise youre tk of course

everyone else, choose a mod
swex4lenshu
numbers should do either aikido
jaqon active enough for brushu, or maybe numbers?
ace abd or tk
I would be happy with abd, tk or judofrac
alessandro judofrac maybe?
leilak all round?

Those would be my suggestions, adding in pulse and elate where appropriate
She/They

I'm up for anything but judofrac, you wouldn't even imagine how bad i am at that mod.
Long gone
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
jaqon active enough for brushu, or maybe numbers?

i wouldnt mind judofrac too xD
just need to know when im supposed to show up..etc
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Woah-woah-woah, I'm up for brushu or lenshu, also could try tk and judofrac.
Or just, hmm, all round.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|