Ranking
Lol, thanks nmilkosky, I totally overlooked using run_cmd to pass regular commands for setting game setting Xo. This will help in so many ways, lol.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Newb i have an idea to get rid of dojos and make it less buggy (i think). What you could do is when the player gets to 0 or under, detonate his ass!!! Or make all his limbs fractured or something, this ill resault in less bugs .
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post
Or make all his limbs fractured

Not possible yet. : P

What you could do would be make a 20-element array (joints), and pass through it, and according to math.random() you'd make some of the elements 1 instead of 0. Then, every frame, if the element according to the value in the array, if it's one, you'd set it to relaxed constantly. Which would make surviving a pain.
how about do something similar to the grenade mod, when you die it explodes, completely destroying you?
Lol, that would be bad news for anyone nearby too, and if their luck is bad, they will DQ first D:
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
Originally Posted by NewbLuck View Post
Lol, that would be bad news for anyone nearby too, and if their luck is bad, they will DQ first D:

The point was to get rid of the Dojo thus getting rid of DQ
Awesome, It's like old school streetfighter or mortal kombat!

*-* you should add at the end when you win that mortal kombat guy saying

FATALITY! Lol
Im Back And Ready To Fight
I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me. Every time I try it nothing happens when I do lots of damage or dismember uke. It's very annoying since this seems like a very good script. I have a dojo on and I'm not using any mods. :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]