Toribash
I live in a dormitory at school (boarding school lol) and on the last night of school last year there was only me and 2 others present in the dorm. We were having a conversation that turned to ghosts and zombies and stuff like that, and then to ghost stories about the dorms and school (as there always are).

One of the guys started saying he was getting paranoid and a little scared, what with all the talk about the local ghosts and it being near-pitch black. It was then that I thought of something rather funny to do. It just so happened that I had a black mask that makes the whites of your eyes stand out really well whilst hiding your other features. I donned the mask and wrapped myself in some black sheets and then crept into the guy's room.

He didn't notice me at first because he was texting on his phone, so I started making some strange gurgling noises. He then flashed his phone light at me and I promptly jumped on his making the weirdest screeching noises I was capable of.
His reaction went something to the tune of, "...What the fu... OH S*** OH GOD HOLY S*** F*** F*** OH GOD DON'T EAT ME!!!"
I don't know why I never thought of this, it isn't the funniest prank ever but it is so simple and quite clever if I may say so myself.

Last edited by Rainbowz; Aug 21, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
I asked who my friend likes and I was recording it all...I put it on facebook for everyone to see. hehe

Meanie. I'd punch you in the face if I was him.
inq.