Ranking
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Well I remember when I was a noob, I would noob clap in every mod possible, but I learned how to make better moves and eventually stopped. Not everybody is going to show extreme skills in aikido because not everyone is super good. And since your complaining about such a simple move practice and make moves to prevent shovels, or just rage quit and find a different server.

Using that word doesn't make you look better buddy, it makes you look like a noob.

Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Actually i know custom belt that shovels.
Meh don't think it is that bad.
Haters gonna hate.

Implying the belt matters, I could buy 100k Qi right now with USD, does that make me a good player? Do yourself a favor and don't answer please, it was a rhetorical question.

Rated the thread as excellent, not because of the seriousness in it, but because of the stupidity in the posts including mine.
Thanks for making me laugh so hard.
for my opinion
Shovel is one from Many move
so it isn't illegal to use them,im sure everyone use Shovel in the past.Same like me,sometimes if im bored i use Shovel but the chance i bored play TB is 2/10
srry with the grammatical error
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Belts mean how much experience you have so they matter because if they have a lot of experience with the game you are most likely not to shovel.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Belts mean how much experience you have so they matter because if they have a lot of experience with the game you are most likely not to shovel.

Tell that to Lucent.

yes, the belt indicates the experience, but as Alan said, anyone can buy qi, and example, get custom belt, god belt, etc.. so if someone do this, it can be custom belt, but will play as a yellow belt. Of course there are exceptions.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Tell that to Lucent.

Lol, Lucent probably shovel's for fun, but the rest of the higher ups don't shovel.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Lol, Lucent probably shovel's for fun, but the rest of the higher ups don't shovel.

Lucent is not a higher up.
People don't shovel for fun.
People are not good at the game because of their belt, experience is something, skill and being able to create an strategy is another thing.
You're talking nonsense.