Toribash
Original Post
Best toribash Players.
I want to know who you all think are the best Toribash players.

I don't want to hear about players who know how to lift really good or run away or basically shit play.

I want to see players who actually have a good style that can get the win while also putting on a good show. Stylish moves and acrobatic kicks.
Originally Posted by Bayless View Post
I want to know who you all think are the best Toribash players.

I don't want to hear about players who know how to lift really good or run away or basically shit play.

I want to see players who actually have a good style that can get the win while also putting on a good show. Stylish moves and acrobatic kicks.

If you are talking about multiplayer "Stylish moves and acrobatic kicks." and Good should be not said in the same sentence. The best players win, simple as that. "I want to see players who actually have a good style" then go look at single player. If you want to evaluate something being the "best" then style shouldn't matter.

Good multiplayer players dont play for style, they play to win and have fun winning. There are people who tryhard less and go for more style, but nobody focuses on "Stylish moves and acrobatic kicks." as their primary focus.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 19, 2015 at 08:34 PM.
People that play wushu type mods take pride in winning in style, we'll do whatever it takes to win while look like a boss.
Hmmm... when I think about a fantastic player with great style, the first player that comes to mind is Biaker(lenshu3ng). I think once upon a time he said "The biggest reason why I don't have a higher win ratio is because I can't resist the opportunity to perform a sick spin or flip." Super heavy paraphrasing there, btw. Either way, I can attest to his skill, he looks like a work of art and rekts people at the same time.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
If you are talking about multiplayer "Stylish moves and acrobatic kicks." and Good should be not said in the same sentence. The best players win, simple as that. "I want to see players who actually have a good style" then go look at single player. If you want to evaluate something being the "best" then style shouldn't matter.

Good multiplayer players dont play for style, they play to win and have fun winning. There are people who tryhard less and go for more style, but nobody focuses on "Stylish moves and acrobatic kicks." as their primary focus.

I am talking about people who don't only play multiplayer to win.

There are plenty of people who play for style and to win. I want to know those people not the people who think they are good just cause they can use simple moves to win.
If you think "simple moves" is what it takes to be a good player, you are pretty wrong. Being good at this game is hard and requires knowledge of the game and mechanics. But if you want to know people who play with style I cant answer that but " Best toribash Players." is not something they probably are.
I want to know people who play with style and can still win.

and anyone can use the moves these "good players" use and win.

Yea you can know the mechanics but if all you do is lift and run all day it doesn't make you good.

I am wanting people who have the knowledge and know the mechanics and can still play with style and win while taking risks.

Duelers take no risks nor play with style. That doesn't make them good.
Originally Posted by Bayless View Post
and anyone can use the moves these "good players" use and win.

That statement is insane.

I know basic lenshu moves and cant beat diamond. I couldnt run from him
I know basic aikido moves but cant beat kristis. I couldnt lift him
I know basic judo moves but cant beat drhax
I know basic boxshu moves but cant beat shockey

And you might know basic TK moves but im quite certain you wouldn't beat me.
That's you.

I know basic moves and can probably beat them.

also tk is easy as shit but thats a different topic.

ALSO

I didn't post to debate on what people think being the best means I posted to see who people thought of.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
That statement is insane.

I know basic lenshu moves and cant beat diamond. I couldnt run from him
I know basic aikido moves but cant beat kristis. I couldnt lift him
I know basic judo moves but cant beat drhax
I know basic boxshu moves but cant beat shockey

And you might know basic TK moves but im quite certain you wouldn't beat me.

^this

also i dont think you can play with much "style" in multiplayer,
lets take any mod where you can grab as example, when your opponent is grabbing you, you are very limited in your movements and cant move as freely as you'd like to, also the movement of your opponent has direct influence on you.
Pidda's spirit animal