Toribash
Original Post
Highest Free Fall Drop With Out Dismembering
Title of Record: Highest Free Fall Drop With Out Dismembering

Measurement of Record: 1000 Frames

Relevant Settings: Dismember Threshold: 100, Distance: 100, Height: 3500

Mods Used: None
Attached Files
You also turned dismemberment off, which means you are epic failure... gj btw?

Edit: This may or may not be the case, I'm a bit rusty with my "reading" of replays *just open in word... look through list, etc. Can someone confirm my findings?
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
LOL!

Seriously?

I didn't even see the replay. That's awesome. xD
Well, in theory, you could have edited the replay in Notepad and MADE Uke DM.

Ofc, you're not that smart, so that's not the case.

And stuff.
hey... >.>

but yea im not that smart i dont know how to hack replays and make mods.. so w/e
Apologies, like I edited I suck at reading replays in word XD. Anyways, GJ dude, even if that other dude did it at 6000.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?