Toribash
Original Post
longest headstand?
I think this is a record, I didn't see anything about it when I searched for it. anyway, here goes:

Record: Longest headstand

Length: 306 frames

Distance: 1000

Mod: classic

Replay:
Attached Files
longest headstand?.rpl (51.7 KB, 30 views)
Why now every1 is making 'stupid' records?

-fastest 'arm decap'
-longest leg stand
-most damage in a chest hit...

-.-

no admins here
i am afraid to say that there is a replay in which the player does not stop standing on their hands throughout the duration of the replay which is about 10,000 frames long.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I said headstand, not handstand.

about it being a stupid record, there are stranger ones out there ("most headspins" comes to mind). mine is just as legitimate as any others.
Last edited by necromacy; Oct 29, 2008 at 03:23 AM.
You just defeated your own thread, In Patricks 6.5 head-spins replay, he is on his head longer than you...
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
You just defeated your own thread, In Patricks 6.5 head-spins replay, he is on his head longer than you...

you're right. i guess I didn't think of that when I was searching for it in the forums. there may still be a record somewhere in there for longest headstand without moving, but I'm not sure that's really worthy of the book of records. if you guys think it is, I'd be more than happy to accept it. oh well, this is what I get for trying to get into the book of records this early on.