Ranking
Original Post
Ele's app thread (because no special treatment)
Hi hi.

I wanna be part of the Aeon family cus Chirs is my twin and Icky's my abusive uncle. I don't exactly know where the other Aeon boys fit in my family metaphor yet, but I'm keen find out. I just need some hot German bratwurst to fill my lebensraum

In terms of connectivity, I'm always on Facebook and usually on Steam if I need to be emergency contacted. I've tried discord a few times now, but I never stay on it. Will I drag down the clan on activity checks? Nah bro, it ain't hard to meet the personal activity requirements, I can manage a couple of games.

About me:
I've been around the game for about a decade now, underground, slowly gathering power, feeding off fumes of resentment. Now I am a bulbous and fleshy hate-monster, 9ft tall & 4ft wide, ready to wreck havoc on

I'm just a cute little Australian boy. I play music and suckle off the government's teat for a living. Everyone who knows me knows I'm actually a nice guy (in a non r/niceguy way). I like all things entertainment, so talk TV/movies/music/games with me and we'll have a good time. Daniel Brühl is my favourite actor.

Let me know if you need more words, I have a lot, I just don't want to use them all in one-sitting.
holy shit you actually made an app

uhhh we never got this far before...

regarding your app, i'll be consulting the Reichskammer and we will come back to you soon. In the meantime feel free to correspond with Aeon Members here on the forums or give discord another try https://discord.gg/G8yDfSz
oh snap man a app
ok don't panic
we got this

wait here and don't go away!
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
another australians!
glad to see you
pls ignore my country code, ickua too lazy to change it back
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
I'm just a cute little Australian boy.

I'm cute....

cute

if i see a kawaii-kun, i vote yes

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I already know you and that you're a cool guy, but this sealed the deal;
I'm just a cute little Australian boy. I play music and suckle off the government's teat for a living.

T'is a yes from me.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
invited, welcome to the cult family

you'll be a trial for two weeks in which you can decide if you want to stay or not. during these two weeks this thread will stay here, and afterwards we'll post here (if you havent fled/died by then) if you may stay or not.

Hail brother
whalecum senpai

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor