people playing: 77, servers online: 24, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Oct 2, 2015   #21
CoolCat174

Black Belt
Clan: Bendaki

Name/Username: My real name is Aidan, but you can call me CoolCat174

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: My activity ingame is a couple of hours daily, but I am not too heavily active on the forums, as I have really had no reason to. I play mostly Boxshu, but throw some ABD and Mushu in there sometimes.

Will you be participating in events/wars: I would love to participate in clan wars once you decide I can, and wouldn't miss it unless I have to. Clan wars are one of the best parts of being in a clan, and allow you to bond with your clan mates.

Are you active and have an interest in games: I have an active and avid interest in all of my games. I am actively talking and commenting on peoples moves (never negative), and love to see other people's play styles.

What other online games do you play: I play TF2, Planetside 2, Dota 2, Heroes Of The Storm, Rocket league, and many others.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I decided to apply to Black Pentagram because I have run into a number of your members, and they have been incredibly strong and nice, and would love to be part of the family that is know as Black Pentagram.
CoolCat174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2015   #22
Boaplitas

3rd Dan Black Belt

Coolcat174 accepted. I know you said you weren't heavily forum active but If you want to join the clan, you must post. Ill leave you as a trial member for now
Envme denied.
Don't apply for a clan then join another :P
Boaplitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2015   #23
Legiaseth

3rd Dan Black Belt

My username is Legiaseth, I am 15 years old and I live in France

I am very active ingame and i try to connect on the forums everytime i can,
I think i will participate in events, but honestly i wont be able to war much because i live in France, but I've almost spent 500 hours in Toribash and i don't want to stop right now

My favorite mods are spar, parkour, taekkyon and i train in ABD

I also play Gmod and a bit of Robocraft too

I decided to apply to Black Pentagram for two reasons: I was missing spars and it would be better being able to spar with people more often,and because I played an ABD match with gambi321 and liked him.

To sum this up, I really want to join you and hope you will accept me in your clan
Legiaseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2015   #24
BegottenWM

Orange Belt

Username/Name - BegottenWM (Justin.)
Age - 14 (8th Grade.)
I live in New Jersey. C:

Out of 10, i would say i have a 7/10 forum consistency
and an 8/10 ingame consistency.

I am capable to, and will, participate in events/wars.
I am active all day on saturday, and mostly sunday.
Also, i am active from 4:30Pm - 8:00Pm on weekdays due to homework/school year.

I am active, and have an insane interest for games. Though my dream is to be a herpetologist, my secondary career choice would be a computer-programmer.

I play many popular free-to-play multiplayer games like Team Fortress 2, and Garry's Mod. I like creating animations on adobe with free time, along with making flash games.

I decided to join Black Pentagram mostly because...
1. I am in dear need of a clan.
2. I have been informed of this clan via Toribash Server, and you seem to have a very alt-friendly clan. I was told to join this clan, and given a link to post an app here.

Though i do have some concerns. Upon entering the forum page, it tells me that people are trying to phish my account. I don't know if this is toribash's way of greeting me, or i need to be focused on the message.
So.. that being said, i would like to be re-assured that it's just toribash.
BegottenWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2015   #25
CoolCat174

Black Belt

Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Coolcat174 accepted. I know you said you weren't heavily forum active but If you want to join the clan, you must post. Ill leave you as a trial member for now

Thank you! I will be more forum active, and post on at least the clan thread daily
CoolCat174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2015   #26
Boaplitas

3rd Dan Black Belt

BegottenWm and legiaseth I love your apps.
I've decided to let you both in, please remember to post on the discussion thread whenever you can

Envme I heard what gambi said but I'm still not certain about letting you join yet...
You and your brother should probably have separate accounts :/
Boaplitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2015   #27
karjho

4th Dan Black Belt

thanks
karjho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2015   #28
chanceoo7

4th Dan Black Belt

Name/Username: chanceoo7

Describe your activity on forum and in game: i'm in the game often and i would be able to post on the forum daily or more if i have the time

Will you be participating in events/wars: yes i would love to be a part of the wars and i like to do as many events as i can

Are you active and have an interest in games: yes i am very active and have a high interest in games

What other online games do you play: some gmod but i'm open to play anything if asked

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: i like all the members that i have had the pleasure of meeting, and all of the members i have met are strong and fun to talk with and hang out

Last edited by chanceoo7; Oct 3, 2015 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: i felt my application wasn't worded the way i wanted it sorry
chanceoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2015   #29
FinnFergus

Black Belt

Username: FinnFergus

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: I play almost all day during the weekends and after 5 GMT on weekdays and i check the forums a few times a week

Will you be participating in events/wars: I would hope to yes

Are you active and have an interest in games: Yes i try to be as active as possible as i really enjoy playing

What other online games do you play: None atm as my computer isn't very good so i am waiting untill i can get a new one before i really get into pc gaming

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I took part in the ingame tests and it was really fun and everyone was very nice and helpful and it seems like a great clan to be a part of

Last edited by FinnFergus; Oct 3, 2015 at 01:32 PM..
FinnFergus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2015   #30
Ramzy13

7th Dan Black Belt

Dear Black Pentagram
Well, My name is Ramzy im from Indonesia and i started play toribash since 2010, I was inactive from 2 years ago and just started to play again since a week ago soo im glad to be back. My previous clan was Kill n Chill, H2o and Shift . well im not really active in forum but i play ingame everyday. If there's a clan war or event you can contact me via Skype(Ramzyj0). other games besides toribash that i played is BlackSquad, OSU and CsGO. well ill do my best to make Black Pentagram be #1
and Gambi said i was accepted so ill wait for reply;)
Ramzy13 is offline   Reply With Quote