ES Recruitment Drive
psssst

I sparred with Grates, he's sick

pretty good sparrer IMO, he know how to fight but could had better control in his tori. Opposite of me most of the time

EDIT: @Grates, feel free to edit the final part and post here, I pinged guys xd
Attached Files
sparring Grates.rpl (471.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 24, 2018 at 12:36 AM.
Good fight you two. Couple tips though. Grates, your movement is fine, but you're too aggressive. You punch simply to throw your opponent off, not just to look good. You remind me of my friend Typhon, he had a similar style. You can make that kind of style work, but only through practice and cooperation with each other. Try not to start and stop, I notice on more than one occasion you stopped moving completely.

Lionet, your opener was unique and I like that. However, I know you got some inspiration from swexxs opener awhile back. Your right leg during the opener contracted too fast, make sure everything flows nice and tight. I like your realistic style, but same thing I told grates, try to keep your momentum going so it had a purpose. Flow in a way that makes sense and looks like it has a setup to it. You're better than grates in that aspect, but you still have some ways to go.

Small spar with greed before he had to go. We'll probably finish it up at some point. Hope you two learn something from it! Don't mention the ghosting, I already know about it :/
Attached Files
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 7 views)
Well, that's awesome ! You have so much speed , your movements are very smooth. Unfortunately it's not finished but you said you'll probably finish it up, I really want to see this replay finished.

I don't really have tips or stuff like that, I have no experience xd.
All I can say is that I REALLY like your movements

I'm actually trying to do the parkour "parkour_mirrors_edge" made by Jisse , I didn't finished yet
-----
Sorry I forgot the mod :x
Attached Files
WIP2_Mirror's edge - Grates.rpl (668.6 KB, 6 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Grates; Jan 24, 2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well I think I've already said what I think about your parkour in game Grates, so I'll just skip it now

Also Karbn, cnc him please because you're the parkour veteran here and he's pretty good

-

now my business

I received good feedback in Pappercut so I decided revive it. I'll still do another version to make the dm cleaner and smoother but this is what I've done so far

opinions?
Attached Files
Pappercut V2 (pose 1).rpl (273.5 KB, 3 views)
Pappercut V2 (pose 2).rpl (292.8 KB, 3 views)
Lionet: Papercut V2
Overall it still looks good, a nice idea executed nicely. But its flaws are very exposed: twitches there and there, confused movement on the beggining and stiffness in some parts.
I will comment each part:

Twitches: I can see some twitches in some frames as 471(your leg), 461(your arm), 281(your arm again). Try to move for one frame and relax the next, it can reduce twitches sometimes but i don't reccommend for dismembers and stuff.

Confused movement: on the beggining you suddenly change from a left rotation to a right, this wouldn't be a problem if you executed it more smoothly. Here it looked like you wanted to go "this way" but changed last moment.
Another time it happens are around the scissor-kick, your arms lose its smooth and goes weird for a moment.

Stiffness: 338 and 263. Just try to go smoother, relax more.

These are just the flaws, but there are good things on it:
You executed the idea nicely, your setup is veru good would say.
The skeet was sick. The lift-kick looked pretty good(plus the setup) and the scissor is really pretty.
but yeah thats pretty much it. by the way i preffer the pose 1, it just seems to fit more it. you're doing pretty good man.

I just won't comment on parkours because it's something i am really not good at....
-----
since i haven't posted much replays in this board, here's one i've just made
Attached Files
Last edited by victortb; Jan 27, 2018 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Lionet, I've watched the parkour already, I just haven't sat down to give a proper look to it. If I'm being honest, he's not bad at parkour. He still has a lot to learn of course, but grates seems to understand the basics of running.

Grates, when you reach the raising platforms, make sure your Tori is almost straight up. You'll be able to take another step that way
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Grates, when you reach the raising platforms, make sure your Tori is almost straight up. You'll be able to take another step that way

Understood ! I keep that in mind ! <:
shoutout to simpleflips - Really good stuff, first few moves we're kind of awkward because you don't see these very often, after that the spin to split was pretty damn good, and the boom was amazing (next level ghosting through uke) you dismembered uke's knee with sheer velocity, you didn't even touch it, that kick after the knee dm was great too, really unexpected, I kinda wanted like a 3-4 dm kick but eh :V Really sexy pose ;o

Just so you guys don't think I'm getting rusty in tricking, etc
I haven't been posting here as much as I could've but hey, here's 2 tricking replays.
Attached Files
t. Fragile.rpl (371.9 KB, 3 views)
t. Hollow.rpl (330.4 KB, 3 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
@Onsola: just did a sick spar in your mod, but apparently I picked the wrong one or something, toris were kind of modified
Attached Files
Bar Fight with killerto.rpl (1.18 MB, 3 views)
onso_barfight_hg.tbm (35.7 KB, 3 views)